Directorate of Library and Documentation
GTU Library, whose mission is to provide the information resources needed within the framework of the education and research programs of our University in the shortest time and in an economical way, serves in a closed area of 4,177 square meters in the Çayırova Campus.
|PERIODS||WEEKDAYS||SATURDAY||SUNDAY||24/7 STUDY HALL|
|EDUCATION-TEACHING PERIODS||08:30 am-10:00 pm||10:00 am-6:00 pm||Closed||Open|
|EXAM PERIODS (FINALS)||08:30 am-10:00 pm||10:00 am-6:00 pm||10:00 am-6:00 pm||Open|
|SEMESTER/SUMMER BREAKS||08:30 am-5:00 pm||Closed||Closed||Open|
NOTE: Our library opens to service starting from 08:45 am on weekdays so that various preparations can be made. Any changes will be announced on our page in the "Announcements" section.
- List of printed books we have added to our collection (as of 23/09/2022)
- Turnitin and iThenticate Online Training Seminars
- You Can Publish Open Access Articles in American Chemical Society (ACS) Journals Without APC (Article Processing Charge)
- About Library Services and Working Hours (08/11/2021)
- JoVE Database User Training Presentation File
- Attention to Our Students !!! Within the scope of the COVID-19 measures taken by our library, the return dates of the publications whose return date is after 16.03.2020 has been revised as 18.10.2021.(Academic / administrative staff are excluded.)
- Printed books (1519 pieces) we added to our collection in 2020