Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs provides students, prospective students and the academic staff with support on academic and administrative matters. Undergraduate and graduate students’ affairs are all handled by the Office of Student Affairs.
Thanks to the automation program used by the Office, operations are carried out in a fast and precise manner and our students and academic staff can access the information they need instantly. Detailed information is provided for our students with the latest announcements made on this web page and questions are answered via e-mail. There are currently ten staff members working in the Office including 1 director, 1 branch manager and 8 computer operators.
- Second Round of Graduate Program Applications for 2023-2024 Fall Semester
- Enrollment Finalization Announcement for International Students on the Reserve List (2023-2024)
- International Students Application Announcement for 2023-2024
- 2022-2023 Fall Semester Graduate Student ID Cards
- 2019-2020 Lisans Yabancı Uyruklu Başvuruları
- International Bachelor Degree Seekers' Applications / Lisans Programlarına Yurt Dışından Öğrenci Başvuruları