Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs provides students, prospective students and the academic staff with support on academic and administrative matters. Undergraduate and graduate students’ affairs are all handled by the Office of Student Affairs.
Thanks to the automation program used by the Office, operations are carried out in a fast and precise manner and our students and academic staff can access the information they need instantly. Detailed information is provided for our students with the latest announcements made on this web page and questions are answered via e-mail. There are currently ten staff members working in the Office including 1 director, 1 branch manager and 8 computer operators.
- Course Add-Drop Announcement for 2022-2023 Fall Semester
- Finalized Enrollment List of Second Group of Reserve Foreign National Students for 2023-2023
- 2022-2023 Fall Semester Graduate Student ID Cards
- 2019-2020 Lisans Yabancı Uyruklu Başvuruları
- International Bachelor Degree Seekers' Applications / Lisans Programlarına Yurt Dışından Öğrenci Başvuruları