- (262) 605 21 21
- B2 Blok, 221
- Çalışma alanları
- Hidrojen teknolojileri, PEM yakıt hücreleri, Kimyasal hidrojen depolama, Kataliz ve katalitik reaksiyonlar, Bor teknolojileri.
1.FO BAYDAROGLU, E ÖZDEMIR, AG GÜREK (2022). Polypyrrole supported Co-W-B nanoparticles as an efficient catalyst for improved hydrogen generation from hydrolysis of sodium borohydride. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 47(16), 9643-9652
2. Y SONG, E OZDEMIR, S RAMESH, A ADISHEV, S SUBRAMANIAN, A HARALE, N ALBUALI, BA FADHEL, A JAMAL, D MOON, SH CHOI, CT YAVUZ, Dry reforming of methane by stable Ni–Mo nanocatalysts on single-crystalline MgO, Science,367, 6479, 777-781 (2020). DOI:10.1126/science.aav2412
Perspective: Liyu Chen, Qiang Xu, "Fewer defects, better catalysis?", p. 737, in Science
Research summary by Phil Szuromi, "Overcoming surface defects", p. 752, in Science
Preview by Adrian Ramirez, Jorge Gascon*, "Support was key to success", in Joule, 4, 714-716, 2020.
News and Opinions by Cordelia Sealy, "Nanocatalyst has the edge on carbon reclamation", in Nano Today, 32, 100869, 2020.
3. NA DOGAN, Y HONG, E OZDEMIR, CT YAVUZ (2019). Nanoporous polymer microspheres with nitrile and amidoxime functionalities for gas capture and precious metal recovery from e-waste, ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering 7(1), 123–128
4. NA DOGAN, E OZDEMIR, CT YAVUZ (2017). Direct Access to Primary Amines and Particle Morphology Control in Nanoporous CO2 Sorbents, ChemSusChem, 10(10), 2130–2134
5. FO BAYDAROGLU, E ÖZDEMIR, AG GÜREK (2017). Ruthenium nanoparticles immobilized on surfactant-directed polypyrrole as an effective and reusable catalyst for hydrogen generation. Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis 122 (1), 575-591
6. D THIRION, JS LEE, E ÖZDEMIR, CT YAVUZ (2016). Robust C–C bonded porous networks with chemically designed functionalities for improved CO2 capture from flue gas. Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry 12, 2274
7. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN (2015). Enhanced catalytic activity of Co–B/Glassy carbon and Co–B/Graphite catalysts for hydrolysis of sodium borohydride. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 40(40), 14045–14051
8. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, THRION DAMIEN, YAVUZ CAFER (2015). Covalent organic polymer framework with C–C bonds as a fluorescent probe for selective iron detection. RSC Advances, 5(84), 69010–69015.
9. BAYDAROĞLU FERHAT ORHAN, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, HAŞİMOĞLU AYDIN (2014). An effective synthesis route for improving the catalytic activity of carbon–supported Co–B catalyst for hydrogen generation through hydrolysis of NaBH4. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39(3), 1516–1522.
10. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, YENİOVA HASİP, RAFİG ALİBEYLİ (2014).Catalytic conversion of a mesitylene and n–decane mixture in the presence of hydrogen over ZSM–5 based catalysts. Petroleum Science and Technology, 32(13), 1598–1606.
11. BİLGİN ŞİMŞEK ESRA, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, TUNA AVCI ASLI ÖZGE, BEKER ÜLKER (2013). Factorial design analysis of As(V) adsorption onto iron–aluminum binary oxide–doped clinoptilolite. Desalination and Water Treatment, 52(40–42), 7812–7821.
12. AVCI TUNA ASLI ÖZGE, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, BİLGİN ŞİMŞEK ESRA, BEKER ÜLKER (2013). Removal of As(V) from aqueous solution by activated carbon–based hybrid adsorbents: Impact of experimental conditions. Chemical Engineering Journal, 223, 116–128.
13. ASLI OZGE AVCI TUNA, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, BİLGİN ŞİMŞEK ESRA, BEKER ÜLKER (2013). Optimization of process parameters for removal of arsenic using activated carbon–based iron–containing adsorbents by response surface methodology. Water, Air, Soil Pollution, 224(9).
14. BİLGİN ŞİMŞEK ESRA, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, BEKER ÜLKER (2013). Process optimization for arsenic adsorption onto natural zeolite incorporating metal oxides by response surface methodology. Water, Air, Soil Pollution, 224(7).
15. BİLGİN ŞİMŞEK ESRA, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, BEKER ÜLKER (2013). Zeolite supported mono– and bimetallic oxides: Promising adsorbents for removal of As(V) in aqueous solutions. Chemical Engineering Journal, 220, 402–411.
16. ALİBEYLİ RAFİG, ARSLAN SÖNMEZ, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN (2011). Single stage production and hydrolysis of sodium borohydride. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36(17), 11451–11456.
17. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, DURANOĞLU DİLEK, BEKER ÜLKER, AVCI TUNA ASLI ÖZGE (2011). Process optimization for Cr(VI) adsorption onto activated carbons by experimental design. Chemical Engineering Journal, 172(1), 207–218.
18. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, SAYGILI GÜLHAYAT (2010). Modelling of disodium octaborate drying in a spray dryer. ITU DERGISI /D, 9(4), 72–84.
CONFERENCE / SYMPOSIUM
1. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN (2014). Enhanced catalytic activity of Co–B/glassy carbon and Co–B/graphite catalysts for hydrolysis of sodium borohydride. International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials
2. BAYDAROĞLU FERHAT ORHAN, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, HAŞİMOĞLU AYDIN (2013). Sodium borohydride hydrolysis for hydrogen production over a higly efficient Co–B/PANI catalyst. International Porous and Powder Materials Symposium
3. YİĞİT ZÜMRAY VUSLAT, BAYDAROĞLU FERHAT ORHAN, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, ATA ALİ (2013). Synthesis of sol–gel derived TiO2 xerogel supported metal boride catalysts for hydrogen generation by hydrolysis of alkali sodium borohydride. International Porous and Powder Materials Symposium
4. BAYDAROĞLU FERHAT ORHAN, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, ALİBEYLİ RAFİG (2012). Hydrogen generation by hydrolysis of alkali sodium borohydride over Co–B/Al2O3 catalyst. 8th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Congress
5. DOĞRUSÖZ MEHBARE, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN (2012). Catalytic methane decomposition to hydrogen and carbon nanotube over sol–gel derived nickel–titanium oxide xerogel catalysts. 8th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Congress
6. ALİBEYLİ RAFİG, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, ATA ALİ (2011). A new process for the production of sodium borohydride, its hydrolysis and applications. 17th International Symposium on Boron, Borides and Related Materials
7. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, SAYGILI GÜLHAYAT (2008). Recovery of boron oxide from tincal wastes by solid – liquid extraction and preliminary studies to produce sodium borate powder in a spray dryer. 18th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering
8. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, SAYGILI GÜLHAYAT (2008). Determination of water vapor sorption / desorption characteristics of spray dried sodium 1:4 borate. 18th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering
9. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, ERDÖL AYDIN NALAN, SAYGILI GÜLHAYAT (2006). Effect of spray drying conditions on hydrated sodium borate powders. 3rd International Symposium of Boron
10. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, SAYGILI GÜLHAYAT (2006). Effect of continuous phase conditions on hydrated sodium borate production in spray dryer. 5th International Drying Symposium
11. CEYHAN AYHAN ABDULLAH, KUŞKAY ÇELİKOYAN BURCU, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, BULUTCU AHMET NUSRET (2006). The design of continuous boric acid production process from colemanite ore. 17th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering
12. ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, SAYGILI GÜLHAYAT (2005). Modelling and simulation of a spray dryer for desulphurisation. 4th International Conference on Computational Heat and Mass Transfer ICCHMT 05
13. BAYDAROĞLU FERHAT ORHAN, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, HASİMOĞLU AYDIN (2012). A novel method for improving the catalytic activity of carbon supported Co–B catalyst for hydrogen generation through hydrolysis of NaBH4. The Fourth International Renewable Energy Congress
14. DOGAN NESIBE, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, YAVUZ CAFER (2015). Amine grafting and morphology control in covalent organic polymer particles for enhanced CO2 Capture. 45th IUPAC World Chemistry Congress (IUPAC–2015)
15. PATEL HASMUKH, THRION DAMIEN, ÖZDEMİR ERCAN, SUBRAMANIAN SARAVANAN, YAVUZ CAFER (2015). Effective CO2 capture by covalent organic polymers through amine binding and N2 rejection. The 5th Korea International Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS) Conference
Ferhat O. BAYDAROGLU, Development of catalysts for hydrogen production from hydrolysis of sodium borohydride, 2013
Ceyhun YILDIRIM, Preparation and characterization of highly active ruthenium nickel bimetallic nanocatalyst for dehydrogenation of ammonia borane, 2020
- Doktora: İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi, Kimya Mühendisliği
- Yüksek lisans: Gebze Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü, Enerji Sistemleri Müh.
- Lisans: Ortadoğu Teknik Üniversitesi, Kimya Mühendisliği