Gebze Technical University, Department of Chemical Engineering, Gebze, Kocaeli, Turkey.
- The measurements of headspace gas composition of package with using headspace gas analyzer.
- The measurement of melting temperature of material can be performed with using differential scanning calorimeter (DSC).
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of volatile components can be performed with using gas chromatography.
- Determination of thermal conductivity constant of materials with using thermal conductivity probe.
- The color measurements of food materials with chroma meter.
- Determination of rheological properties of food and polymer materials with rheometer.
- The application of cold press, roasting and extrusion.
- The measurements such as hardness, fracturability, adhesiveness, chewiness, gumminess of food materials with texture anayser
- The application such as synthesis, extraction and homogenization with ultrasound probe and bath.
- Analyses of polymeric, organic and inorganic materials can be performed near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS)
- GTÜ, BAP, (2016-in progress), The Effects of Different Cooking Methods on Physical and Nutritional Properties of Vegetables, 8.207,79 TL
- GTÜ, BAP, (2015-2016), Synthesis of Novel Biodegradable Polymers Bearing Antimicrobial Agents and Investigating Their Antimicrobial Activity against Escherichia coli, 10.941 TL.
- GYTE, BAP, (2013-2015), Extrusion Cooking of Lentil Grain, 7.550 TL.
- GYTE, BAP,(2011-2013), Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocomposite Hydrogel for The Controlled Release of Active Substances, 7.075 TL.
- GYTE, BAP, (2011-2013), Seperation of Protein From Whey and Analyze of Whey Proteins, 7.075 TL.
- Tübitak, Ardeb 1001, (2008-2011), Development of a Manufacturing Technology For a Barrier Film with Nanotechnology, 163.180 TL.
- GYTE, BAP, (2006-2007), Determination and Estimation of Oxygen Permeabilities of Microperforated Polyproplyene Films, 7.725 TL
- GYTE, BAP, (2003-2004), Application of New Alternative Methods for Exportation Product such as Pistachio to Eliminate Microbial Load Instead of Methyl Bromide, 19.650 TL:
- DPT, (2003-2005), Development of New Alternative Decontamination Methods for Exportation Products Instead of Methyl Bromide, 86.000 TL.
- GYTE, BAP, (2000-2002), The Films and Coatings That Release Antimicrobial Substances Derived From Whey Protein, 5.432 TL.