- +90 (262) 605 31 25
- Web page
- Chemical Engineering, Ofis147@3125, CrystalLab@3111, SynthesisLab@3119
- Areas of interest
- Functional Porous Materials, Metal-Organic Frameworks, Hydrogen or Supramolecular Organic Frameworks, Crystal Engineering, Coordination Polymers/Networks, Porphyrins, Phthalocyanines, Phosphazenes
110.H. Kekeçmuhammed, M. Tapera, B. Tüzün, S. Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, E. Sarıpınar, Synthesis, molecular docking and antiproliferative activity studies of a thiazole-based compound linked to hydrazone moiety,Submitted Manuscript, 2022
109. E. G. Sağlam, E. Bulat, C. T. Zeyrek, s. Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, H. Dal, "1,3,2,4-Dithiadiphosphetane 2,4-disulfide and its derivatives: Syntheses, structural characterizations, anticancer activities and
theoretical studies on Ni(II) complexes of dithiophosphonates"Submitted Manuscript, 2022
108. Ö. Tayfuroğlu, A. Koçak, Y. Zorlu,A Neural Network Potential for IRMOF Series and Application on Thermal and Mechanical Behaviors"Submitted Manuscript, 2022
107.L. Y. Saleh, B. Altıntaş, L. Filiciotto, Y. Zorlu,R. Luque and C.Altug, "Efficient continuous flow-synthesis of novel spiro-naphthalene-1,2'-[1,3,4]oxadiazol-4-ones,Submitted Manuscript, 2022
106.Y. Zorlu, L. Warner, P. Tholen, M.M. Ayhan, C. Bayraktar, G. Hanna, A. O. Yazaydin, Ö. Yavuzçetin, G. Yücesan, "Electrically conductive photoluminescent metal-organic frameworks"Submitted Manuscript, 2022
105. Y. Kaya, A. Erçağ, Y. Zorlu, Y. Demir, İ. Gülçün, New Pd(II) complexes of the bisthiocarbohydrazones derived from isatin and disubstituted salicylaldehydes: Synthesis, characterization, crystal structures and bioactivity properties, (Accepted in Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry,2022).
104.D. Davarcı, N. Doğan, İ. Cabacı, Y. Zorlu, "Structures and magnetic properties of manganese (II), cobalt (II), and nickel (II) complexes based on hexapodal cyclotriphosphazene-based ligand "Accepted in Polyhedron, 2022.
103.M. Huseynova, V. Farzaliyev, A. Medjidov, M. Aliyeva, M. Özdemir, P. Taslimi, B. Yalçın, O. Şahin, Y. Zorlu, "Synthesis, Biological and Theoretical Properties of Crystal Zinc Complex with Thiosemicarbazone of Glyoxylic Acid" (Accepted in Journal of Molecular Structure, 2021).
102.B. B. Yağcı, Y. Zorlu, Y. E. Türkmen, "Template-Directed Photochemical Homo- and Heterodimerization Reactions of Cinnamic Acids" The Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2021, Accepted.
101.Y. Kaya, A. Erçağ, Ö. Uğuz, A. Koca, Y. Zorlu, M. Hacıoğlu, A. S. B. Tan, “Some novel asymmetric bisthiocarbohydrazone ligands and their mixed ligand nickel(II) complexes: Synthesis, characterization, crystal structure, electrochemical-spectroelectrochemical property, antimicrobial and antioxidant activity”,Polyhedron, 2021, Accepted).
100. E. Özcan, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Chımakov, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, M. M. Ayhan, "Modulation of Supramolecular Self-Assembly of BODIPY Tectons via Halogen Bonding" CrystEngComm, Accepted Manuscript, 2021.
99.A. Çetinkaya, A. Enis Sadak, M. Menaf Ayhan, Y. Zorlu, M. Kahveci, "Porphyrin-Based Covalent Organic Polymer by Inverse Electron Demand Diels-Alder Reaction,European Polymer Journal, 2021, (Accepted).
98.C. A Peeples, A. Çetinkaya, F.-J.Schmitt, P. Tholen, Y. Zorlu, K.Yu. , A. O. Yazaydin, J. Beckmann, G. Hanna, G. Yücesan, "A 3D Cu-Phosphonate Metal-Organic Framework with Cu-Coordination-Enhanced Electrical Conductivity",Accepted in Chemistry: A European Journal, 2022
97.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Biomacromolecular interactions and radical scavenging activities of one-dimensional (1D) copper (II) glycinate coordination polymer, Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society,2021, (In Press).
96. D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Cu(II) complex with auxin (3-indoleacetic acid) and an aromatic planar ligand: synthesis, crystal structure, biomolecular interactions and radical scavenging activity,European Biophysics Journal,2021, (In Press).
95.S. T. Kostakoğlu,Y. Chumakov, Y.Zorlu, A. E. Sadak, S. Denizaltı, A. G. Gürek, M. M. Ayhan, Elucidating the role of non-covalent interactions in unexpectedly high and selective CO2 uptake and catalytic conversion of porphyrin-based ionic organic polymers, Materials Advances, 2021, (In Press).
94.G. Tunç, B. Canımkurbey, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Zorlu, S. Eryılmaz, A. G.Gürek, Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Electronic Applications of Monocarboxylic Acid Substituted Phthalonitrile Derivatives Combined with DFT studies,Journal of Molecular Structure, Available online 25 April 2021, 130545.
93.T. Topal, Y. Zorlu, N. Karapınar,Synthesis, X-ray crystal structure, IR and Raman spectroscopic analysis, quantum chemical computational and molecular docking studies on hydrazone-pyridine compound: as an insight into the inhibitor capacity of Main Protease of SARS-CoV2,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2021, In Press,130514.
92.C. Keil,J. Klein, F.-J.Schmitt, Y. Zorlu, H. Haase,G. Yücesan,Arylphosphonate-Tethered Porphyrins: Fluorescence Silencing Speaks a Metal Language in Living Enterocytes,ChemBioChem 2021, 22, 1-8.
91.E. G. Sağlam, S. Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, E. Bulat , A. Akgün, New phenanthroline nickel(II) organodithio-phosphorus complexes: syntheses, structural characterizations and in vitrocytotoxic activity studies, Polyhedron,199, 115097, 2021.
90.M.M. Ayhan, E. Özcan, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Chumakov, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut,Carbon (sp3) tetrel bonding mediated BODIPY supramolecular assembly via unprecedentedsynergy of Csp3⋯N and Csp3⋯F pair interactions,CrystEngComm, 2021, 23, 268–272.
89.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, A potent drug candidature of Cu(II) pyrazino[2,3‐f][1,10]phenanthroline complexes with bioactive ligands: Synthesis, crystal structures, biomolecular interactions, radical scavenging and anticancer activities (Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, In Press,2021).
88.E.Ozcan, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Chumakov, A. G. Gurek, Y. Zorlu*, B. Cosut*, M. M. Ayhan*,Halogen-Bonded BODIPY Frameworks with Tunable Optical Features, Chemistry: A European Journal, 2021, 27, 1603-1608.
87.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, NOO-type tridentate schiff base ligand and its one-dimensional Cu(II) coordination polymer: Synthesis, crystal structure, biomacromolecular interactions and radical scavenging activities,Inorganica Chimica Acta, 514, 119994, 2021.
86. D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu,Investigation on water soluble copper(II) mono-anionic glutamate complexes with planar aromatic ligands: synthesis, crystal structures, biomacromolecular interactions and radical scavenging activities ,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2020, 1125,129099.
85.R. Ozdemir, K. Ahn, İ. Deneme, Y. Zorlu, D. Kim, M.-G. Kim, H. Usta, Engineering Functionalized Low LUMO Benzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophenes (BTBTs): Unusual Molecular and Charge Transport Properties,Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 8, 15253-15267, 2020.
84. İ. Cabacı, D. Davarcı*, Y. Zorlu*, Ligand Effect on the Dimensionality of Cyclophosphazene-Based Mercury(II) Coordination Polymers: Structures, UV-Vis. and Thermal Properties,Polyhedron, 192, 114823, 2020.
83.B. Balagurusamy, P. Ilayaperumal, Y. Zorlu*, R Chellaiah*, Selective Turn-On Aluminium Ions Detection of NBD appended Schiff’s Base Fluorophore,ChemistrySelect, 2020, 5, 8086-8092.
82.Y. Zorlu, C. Brown, C. Keil, M. M Ayhan, H. Haase, R. B Thompson, I. Lengyel, G. Yücesan, Fluorescent arylphosphonic acids: synergic interactions between bone and fluorescent core, Chemistry: A European Journal,2020, 26, 11129-11134.
81.P. Tholen, C. A. Peeples, R. Schaper, C. Bayraktar, T. S. Erkal, M. Ayhan, B. Çoşut, J. Beckmann, A. Ozgur Yazaydin, M. Wark, G. Hanna,Y. Zorlu*, G.Yücesan*,Semiconductive Microporous Hydrogen-Bonded Organophosphonic AcidFrameworks, Nature Communications,2020, 11, 3180.
80.M. M. Ayhan, C. Bayraktar, K. Yu, G.Hanna, O. Yazaydin, Y. Zorlu*, G. Yücesan*, Semiconductive and Microporous One-Dimensional Tubular Metal-Organic Framework, Chemistry: A European Journal,2020, 26, 14813-14816.
79.M. F Saglam, M. Bingul, E. Şenkuytu, M. Boga, Y. Zorlu, H. Kandemir, Synthesis, Characterization, UV-Vis Absorption and Cholinesterase Inhibition Properties of Bis-Indolyl Imine Ligand Systems,Journal of Molecular Structure,1215, 128308, 2020.
78.P. Tholen, Y. Zorlu, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesan, Steps towards the next generation of stable and
functional MOFs, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry,2020, 1542-1554.
77. E. Şenkuytu, P. Kızılkaya, Z. Olcer, U. Pala, D. Davarcı, Y. Zorlu, H. Erdoğan, G. Y. Çiftçi,Electrophoresis and Biosensor based DNA Interaction Analysis of the First Paraben Derivatives of Spermine Bridged Cyclotriphosphazenes (Inorganic Chemistry (ACS), 2020, 59, 2288-2298).
76. Ö. Tayfuroğlu, A. Koçak, Y. Zorlu,In silico investigation into H2 uptake in MOFs:combined text/data mining and structural calculations (Langmuir (ACS), 2020, 36, 1, 119-129).
75. S. Ayari, M. F. Sağlam, E. Şenkuytu, P. B. Erçin, Y. Zorlu, İ. F. Şengül, B. Jamoussi, D. Atilla, 3-Methylindole substituted zinc phthalocyanines for photodynamic cancer therapy (Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (2019, 11, 1371-1379)
74.H. Usta, D. Alımlı, R. Ozdemir, Y. Zorlu, S. Dabak, E. Tekin, A. Can "Highly Efficient Deep-Blue Electroluminescence Based on a Solution-Processable A-π-D-π-A Oligo(p-phenyleneethynylene) Small Molecule(ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2019, 11, 44474-44486).
73.J. D. Velásquez, G. Mahmoudi, E. Zangrando, A. V. Gurbanovd, F. I. Zubkov, Y. Zorlu, A. Masoudiasl and J. Echeverrí, Experimental and theoretical study of Pb···S and Pb···O σ-hole interactions in the crystal structures of Pb(II) complexes(CrystEngComm(RSC), 2019,21, 6018-6025)
72.H. İbişoğlu, E. Erdemir, D. Atilla, Y. Zorlu, E. Şenkuytu,Synthesis, characterization and photophysical properties of cyclotriphosphazenes including heterocyclic rings,Inorganica Chimica Acta,498, 119120,2019.
71. D. Davarcı, E. Şenkuytu, Y. Zorlu, Mercury(II) coordination polymers based on aniline-substituted tetra pyridyloxy cyclotriphosphazene: Syntheses, characterizations and UV-Vis absorption properties,Polyhedron,173,114138,2019.
70. P. Selen, D. İnci, R. Aydın, H. Huriyet, Y. Zorlu, N. Aydemir, Methyl substituted effect on one-dimensional (1D) copper(II) coordination polymers containing biologically active ligands: Synthesis, characterization, DNA interactions and cytotoxicities,Applied Organometallic Chemistry,2019, 33,e5122.
69.M. Maares, M. Menaf Ayhan, K. B. Yu, A. O. Yazaydin, K. Harmandar, H.Haase, J. Beckmann, Y Zorlu*, and G. Yücesan*,Alkali Phosphonate Metal–Organic Frameworks,Chemistry: A European Journal,2019 25,11214-11217.
68.E. Ozcan, M. Özdemir, D. Ho, Y. Zorlu, R. Özdemir, C. Kim, H. Usta, B. Cosut, Solution-Processable Meso-Phenyl BODIPY-Based N-Channel Semiconductor with Enhanced Fluorescence Emission, ChemPlusChem,2019, 84, 1423-1431.
67.S. Kiraz, D. İnci, R. Aydın, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, Tolga Cavaş, Antiproliferative activity of copper(II) glutamine complexes with N,N-donor ligands: Synthesis, characterization, potentiometric studies and DNA/BSA interactions, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2019, 1194, 245-255.
66.D. İnci, A. Köseler, A. Zeytünlüoğlu, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Interaction of a new copper(II) complex by bovine serum albumin and dipeptidyl peptidase-IV,Journal of Molecular Structure, 1177, 317-322, 2019.
65.H. Usta, D. Kim, R. Özdemir, Y. Zorlu, S. Kim, S. Kim, G. Demirel, J. Hong, Y.-G. Ha, K. Cho, A. Facchetti, M.-G. Kim"High Electron Mobility in Benzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophene (BTBT)-Based Field-Effect Transistors: Toward N-Type BTBTs" Chemistry of Materials,2019,31,14,5254-5263.
64. Y. Zorlu, D. Erbahar ,A.Çetinkaya, A. Bulut ,T. S. Erkal, O. Yazaydin, J. Beckmann, G.Yücesan, A Cobalt Arylphosphonate MOF – Superior Stability, Sorption and Magnetism, Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 3053-3056.
63. D.Davarcı, S. O. Tümay, E. Şenkuytu, M. Wörle, Y. Zorlu*New one-dimensional mercury(II) coordination polymers built up from dispiro-dipyridyloxy-cyclotriphosphazene: Structural, thermal and UV–Vis absorption properties, Polyhedron, 161, 104-110, 2019
62.D. İnci, R. Aydın, O. Vatan, H. Huriyet, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, N. Aydemir,Cu(II) tyrosinate complexes containing methyl substituted phenanthrolines: Synthesis, X-ray crystal structures, biomolecular interactions, antioxidant activity, ROS generation and cytotoxicity,Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 33, E4652, 2019.
61.M. Tezeren, T. Yeşil, Y. Zorlu, T. Tilki, E. Ertürk,Enantiopure cis- and trans-2-(2-Aminocyclohexyl)phenols: Effective Preparation, Solid-State Characterization, and Application in Asymmetric Organocatalysis European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 3506-3512, 2018.
60. D. İnci, R. Aydın, H. Huriyet, Y. Zorlu, N. Çinkılıç,Newly synthesized Cu(II) pyrazino[2,3-f][1,10]phenanthroline complexes as potential anticancer candidates"Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 32, e4309, 2018
59. R. Özdemir, S. Park, İ. Deneme, Y. Park, Y. Zorlu, H. A. Alidağı, K. Harmandar, C. Kim, H. Usta,Triisopropylsilylethynyl-Substituted Indenofluorenes: Carbonyl versus Dicyanovinylene Functionalization in One-Dimensional Molecular Crystals and Solution-Processed N-Channel OFETs,Organic Chemistry Frontiers, 5, 2912-2924, 2018
58.Ö. D. Ateş, Y. Zorlu, S. D. Kanmazalp, Y. Chumakov, A. G. Gürek, M. M. Ayhan, "Halogen Bonding Driven Crystal Engineering of Iodophtalonitrile Derivatives"CrystEngComm, 20, 3858-3867, 2018)
57. G. Yucesan, Y. Zorlu, M. Stricker, J.Beckmann,"Metal-Organic Solids Derived from Arylphosphonic Acids" Coordination Chemistry Reviews (369, 105-122, 2018)
56.T. A. Turkmen, L. Zeng, Y. Cui, İ. Fidan, F. Dumoulin, C. Hirel,Y. Zorlu, V. Ahsen, A. A. Chernonosov, Y. Chumakov, K. M. Kadish, A. G. Gürek, S.T. Öztürk,"Effect of the Substitution Pattern (Peripheral vs Nonperipheral) on the Spectroscopic, Electrochemical, and Magnetic Properties of Octahexylsulfanylcopper Phthalocyanines, Inorganic Chemistry, 57, 6456-6465, 2018
55.A. Bulut, M. Maares, K. Atak, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, J. Zubieta, J. Beckmann, H. Haase, G. Yucesan,Mimicking cellular phospholipid bilayer packing creates predictable crystalline molecular metal-organophosphonate macrocycles and cages" (CrystEngComm, 20, 2152-2158, 2018)
54.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, N. Çinkılıç,"New binary copper(II) complexes containing intercalating ligands: DNA interactions, an unusual static quenching mechanism of BSA and cytotoxic activities"Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 36, 3878-3901, 2018
53.E. Önal, T. M. Okyay, G. Ekineker, Ü. İşçi, V. Ahsen, S. Berber, Y.Zorlu*Journal of Molecular Structure, 1155, 310-319, 2018
52.H. Yılmaz, A. Koçak, M. Dilimunati, Y. Zorlu, M. Andaç,"A new Co(III) complex of Schiff base derivative for electrochemical recognition of nitrite anion" Journal of Chemical Sciences, 129, 1559-1596, 2017
51.S. Demir, H. M. Çepni, M. Hołyńska, M. Kavanoz, F. Yilmaz, Y. Zorlu,Copper(II) Complexes with Pyridine-2,6-Dicarboxylic Acid from the Oxidation of Copper(I) Iodide", Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 70, 3422-3433, 2017
50. A.Bulut, Y. Zorlu, A. Çetinkaya, M. Wörle, H. Kurt, B. Tam, Ö. Yazaydin, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesa,Structurally rigid naphthalene organophosphonates to microporous frameworks" Chemistry Select, 24, 7050-7053, 2017.
49.E.T. Eçik, E. Şenkuytu, H. İbişoğlu, Y. Zorlu, G. Y. Çiftçi "Structural and fluorescence properties of cyclophosphazenes including thiazole thiadiazole rings" Polyhedron, 135, 296-302, 2017.
48.A. Schütrumpf, A. Bulut, N. Hermer, Y. Zorlu, E. Kirpi, N. Stock, A. Özgür Yazaydın, G.Yücesan, J. Beckmann "From tetrahedral tetraphosphonic acids E[p-C6H4P(O)(OH)2]4 (E = C, Si) to porous Cu- and Zn-MOFs with large surface areas" ChemistrySelect, 2, 3035-3038, 2017.
47.M. Özdemir, D. Choi, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, H. Kim, C. Kim, H. Usta,Design, Synthesis, and Characterization of Rod-Shaped BODIPY-Acetylene Molecule for Solution-Processed Microribbons in N-Channel Organic Field-Effect Transistors, New Journal of Chemistry, 41, 6232-6240, 2017.
46.D.Davarcı, Y. Zorlu* Group 12 metal coordination polymers built on a flexible cyclotriphosphazene ligand: effect of the central metal ions on the construction of coordination polymers;Polyhedron, 127, 1-8, 2017.
45.Ş.Ş. Ün, S. Z. Topal, Y. Zorlu, Naphthalimide-cyclophosphazene combination: Synthesis, crystal structure, photophysics and solid-state fluorescence, Journal of Luminescence, 190, 23-28, 2017.
44.D.İnci, R. Aydın, T. Sevgi, Y. Zorlu, E. Demirkıran, Synthesis, crystal structure, stability studies, DNA/albumin interactions and antimicrobial activities of two Cu(II) complexes with amino acids and 5-nitro-1,10-phenanthroline, Journal of Coordination Chemistry 70, 512-543, 2017.
43.Y. Uludag; G. Yenilmez; E. Şenkuytu; S. E. Zincir; E. T. Eçik, Y. Zorlu, Z. Ölçer, Characterisation of the Synthesised Paraben Substituted Cyclotriphosphazenes and DNA Interaction Analysis with a Real-time Electrochemical Profiling Based Biosensor, Microchimica Acta, 184, 2307-2315, 201
42.D. İnci, R. Aydın, D. Yılmaz, T. Sevgi, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, Y.Yerli, E. Demirkıran, N. Çinkılıç, Synthesis and crystal structures of novel copper(II) complexes with glycine and substituted phenanthrolines: Reactivity towards DNA/BSA and in vitro cytotoxic and antimicrobial evaluation.Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry,22, 61-85, 2017.
41.H. Kandemir, A. Koçak, S.O. Tumay, B. Çoşut, Y. Zorlu, İ. F. Şengül,Experimental and Theoretical Studies of Carbazole-based Schiff base as a Novel Fluorescent Fe3+ Probe,Turkish Journal of Chemistry, 42, 221-236, 2018
40.A. Bulut, M. Wörle, Y. Zorlu, E. Kirpi, H. Kurt, J. Zubieta, S. Grabowski, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesan, A potential Cu/V-organophosphonate platform for tailored void spaces via terpyridine mold casting, Acta Crystallography Section B,(2017). B73, 296–303
39.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Affinity of a new copper(II) complex to DNA/BSA andantioxidant /radical scavenging activities: Crystal structure of[Cu(4,7-diphenyl-1,10-phenanthroline)(Leucine)(NO3)(H2O)]" Journal of Coordination Chemistry 69, 2677-26, 2016.
38.M. Özdemir, D. Choi, G. Kwon, Y. Zorlu, B. Cosut, H. Kim, A. F. Facchetti, C. Kim, H. Usta, "Solution-Processable BODIPY-Based Small Molecules for Semiconducting Microfibers in Organic Thin-Film Transistors" ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 8,14077–14087, 2016
37.A. Bulut,Y. Zorlu, M. Wörle, S. Paşa, H. Kurt, J. Zubieta, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesan, Rational design of two-dimensional bimetallic wave structures from the zigzag chains via site-specific coordination around the novel 2,6-naphtalenediphosphonic acid motif" European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry 21,3506–3512, 2016
36. D.Davarcı, R. Gür, S. Beşli, E. Şenkuytu, Y. Zorlu,"Silver(I) coordination polymers assembled from flexible cyclotriphosphazene ligand: structures, topologies, and investigation of the counteranion effects, Acta Crystallographica Section B72, 344–356, 2016.
35.M. Köç, Y. Zorlu, Ü. İşçi, S. Berber, V. Ahsen, F. Dumoulin,A library of dimeric and trimeric phthalonitriles linked by a single aromatic ring : Comparative structural and DFT investigations"CrystEngComm, 18, 1416–1426, 2016
34.D. A. Tekdaş, G. Viswanathan, S.Z. Topal, C. Y. Looi, W. F. Wong, G. M. Y. Tan, Y. Zorlu, A. G. Gurek, H. B. Lee, F. Dumoulin Antimicrobial activity of a quaternized BODIPY against Staphylococcus strains "Organic Biomolecular Chemistry, 14, 2665–2670, 2016
33.M. Ozdemir, D. Choi, G. Kwon, Y. Zorlu, H. Kim, M. G. Kim, S.Y. Seo, U. Sen, M. Citir, C. Kim*, H. Usta* "Design, Synthesis, and Characterization of α,ω-Disubstituted Indeno[1,2-b]fluorene-6,12-dione-Thiophene Molecular Semiconductors. Enhancement of Ambipolar Charge Transport Through Synthetic Tailoring of Alkyl Substituents RSC Advances,2016,6,212-226
32.Ö. Tamer, D. Avcı, Y. Atalay, B. Çoşut, Y. Zorlu, M. Erkovan, Y. Yerli, Synthesis, crystal structure, spectroscopic characterization and nonlinear optical properties of manganese (II) complex of picolinate: A combined experimental and computational study, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2016,1106 98-107
31.A. Bulut, Y. Zorlu, E. Kirpi, A. Çetinkaya, M. Wörle, J. Beckmann and G. Yücesan, Synthesis of Cu(II)-organophosphonate framework with predefined void spaces Crystal Growth and Design, 15,5665-5669, 2015.
30.Ü. İşci, M. Aygün, R. Sevincek, Y. Zorlu and F. Dumoulin “Resorcinarene- Mono Benzimidazolium Salts as NHC ligands for Suzuki-Miyaura Cross-Couplings Catalysts,Turkish Journal of Chemistry ,39,1300-1309, 2015.
29.Ö. Tamer, D. Avcı, Y. Atalay, B. Çoşut, Y. Yerli, Y. Zorlu, M. Erkovan "Synthesis, X-ray structure, spectroscopic characterization and nonlinear optical properties of triaqua(1,10-phenanthroline-2,9-dicarboxylato)manganese(II) dihydrate: a combined experimental and theoretical study" Journal of Molecular Structure 2015 1100 605-613.
28.A. Schütrumpf, E. Kirpi, A. Bulut, E. Lork, Y. Zorlu, G. Yücesan, J. Beckmann, Tetrahedral Tetraphosphonic Acids. New Building Blocks in Supramolecular Chemistry,Cryst. Growth Des., 2015, 15 (10), 4925–4931.
27. A. Bulut, Y. Zorlu, R. Topkaya, B. Aktaş, S. Doğan, H. Kurt, G. Yücesan.Macrocyclic Cu(II)-organophosphonate building block with room temperature magnetic ordering, Dalton Transactions (2015,44,12526-12529.
26. Y. Zorlu, U. Kumru, Ü. İşçi, B. Divrik, Y. Dede, E. Jeanneau, V. Ahsen, F. Dumoulin,1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25-Alkylsulfanyl phthalocyanines. Effect of macrocycle distortion on spectroscopic and packingproperties. Chem. Commun,2015,51,6580-6583
25. D. K. Tarakçı, S. Berber, Y. Zorlu, D. Atilla, V. Ahsen, F. Dumoulin,Synthesis of an octasubstituted monohydroxylated phthalocyanine designed to investigate the effect of the presence of active moieties.New Journal of Chemistry (RSC),39, 3929-3935, 2015.
24.D. İnci, R. Aydın,Ö. Vatan,D. Yılmaz, H. M. Gençkal, Y. Zorlu, T. Cavaş,Binary and ternary new water soluble copper(II) complexes of L-tyrosine and substituted 1,10-phenanthrolines: Effect of substitution on DNA interactions and cytotoxicities.Spectrochimica Acta Part A Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy,145, 2015,313-324.
23.Ü. İşçi, C. Caner, Y. Zorlu, A. G. Gürek, F. Dumoulin, V. Ahsen, Sulfonamide-Substituted Iron Phthalocyanine: Design, Solubility Range, Stability and Oxidation of Olefins,Dalton Transactions, 2014,43,17916-17919
22.D. İnci, R. Aydın, D. Yılmaz, H. M. Gençkal, Ö. Vatan, N. Çinkılıç, Y. Zorlu, New water-soluble copper (II) complexes including 4,7-dimethyl-1,10-phenanthroline and L-tyrosine: synthesis, characterization, DNA interactions and cytotoxicities,Spectrochimica Acta Part A Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy , 136,2015,761-770.
21. İşçi, Ü., Zorlu, Y., Dumoulin, F. "Fluorescent Mono and Tetra Dansylated Cavitands: Synthesis and Acid Sensitivity", Turkish Journal of Chemistry, (2015) 39: 207– 216
20. Y. Zorlu, H. Can, Self assembly of sandwich-layered 2D silver(I) coordination polymers stabilized by argentophilic interactions: Synthesis, crystal structures and ab initio intramolecular energetics,Journal of Molecular Structure, 1076, 629-638, 2014.
19. D. A. Tektaş, R. Garifullin, B. Şentürk, Y. Zorlu, Ü. Gündoğdu, A. Atalar, A. B. Tekinay, A. A. Chernosonov, Y. Yerli, F. Dumoulin, M. O. Güler, V. Ahsen, A. G. Gürek, Design of a Gd-DOTA-phthalocyanine conjugate combining MRIcontrast imaging and photosensitization properties as a potential molecular theranostic, Photochemistry and Photobiology, 90(6), 2014,1376-1386
18. Ayhan, M. M., Zorlu, Y., Çalım, Ç, Gürek, A. G., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V., Hirel, C., "Optimized synthesis and crystal growth by sublimation of 1,3,3-trichloroisoindolenines, key building blocks for crosswise phthalocyanines,CrystEngComm, 16 (2014) 6556-6563.
17. Zorlu, Y., Taşkıran, D. T., Tarakçı, D. K., Kumru, U., Alpugan, S., İşçi, Ü., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V.Dihydroxylated alkylsulfanyl phthalonitriles Journal of Chemical Crystallography, 44 (2014), 337-345
16. Chin, Y., Lim, S. H., Zorlu, Y., Ahsen, V., Kiew, L. V., Chung, L. Y., Dumoulin, F., ve Lee, H. B., "Photodynamic efficiency of three glycerol-substituted Zn(II) phthalocyanines with a SAR approach. In vitro and CAM investigations" Plos One, 9(5), (2014) e97894, 1-11.
15. Zorlu, Y., Ün, İ., Hirel, C., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V. "Phthalonitriles designed for click chemistry. Synthesis and structural characterization, Journal of Chemical Crystallography, 43 (2013) 636-645.
14. Zorlu, Y., Can, H. Aksakal, F., A novel 2D chiral silver(I) coordination polymer assembled from 5-sulfosalicylic acid and (2S,4R)-4-hydroxyproline: Synthesis, crystal structure, HOMO-LUMO and NBO analysis, Journal of Molecular Structure, 1049 (2013) 368–376.
13. Ün, İ., Zorlu, Y., İbişoğlu, H., Dumoulin, F., ve Ahsen, V., "A Phthalocyanine-Fluorescein Conjugate" Turkish Journal of Chemistry,37, 2013, 394-404.
12. Zorlu, Y., İşçi, Ü., Ün, İ., Kumru U., Dumoulin, F., ve Ahsen, V.,"Comparative Structural Analysis of 4,5- and 3,6-dialkylsulfanylphthalonitriles of Different Bulkiness"Structural Chemistry, 2013,24,1027 - 1038
11. Lafont D., Zorlu, Y., Savoie, H., Albrieux, F., Ahsen, V., Boyle, R. W., ve Dumoulin, F., "Monoglycoconjugated Phthalocyanines: Effect of Sugar and Linkage on Photodynamic Activity Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy, 10 (2013) 252-259.
10. Alidağı, H. A., Gırgıç, Ö. M., Zorlu, Y., Hacıvelioğlu, F., Çelik, S. Ü., Bozkurt, A., Kılıç, A., ve Yeşilot, S., "Synthesis and Proton Conductivity of Azole-Substituted Cyclic and Polymeric Phosphazenes" Polymer, 54, 2250-2256, 2013.
9. Zorlu, Y., ve Can, H., "A Novel 1D Silver(I) Coordination Polymer Constructed from Indol-3-butyric acid: Synthesis, Crystal structure and Natural Bond Orbital analysis by DFT" Journal of Molecular Structure, 1037, 109-115, 2013.
8. Kumru U., Dumoulin, F., Jeanneau, E., Yüksel, F., Cabezas, Y., Zorlu, Y., ve Ahsen, V., "4,5-, 3,6- and 3,4,5,6-tert-butylsulfanylphthalonitriles: Synthesis and Comparative Structural and Spectroscopic Analyses" Structural Chemistry, 23, 175-178, 2012.
7. Zorlu Y., Dumoulin, F., Bouchu, D., Ahsen, V., ve Lafont, D., "Monoglycoconjugated Water-Soluble Phthalocyanines: Design and Synthesis of Potential Selectively Targeting PDT Photosensitizers" Tetrahedron Letters, 51, 6615-6618, 2010.
6. Zorlu Y., Dumoulin, F., Durmuş, M., ve Ahsen, V., "Comparative Studies of Photophysical and Photochemical Properties of Solketal Substituted Platinum (II) and Zinc (II) Phthalocyanine Sets" Tetrahedron, 66, 3248-3258, 2010.
5. Pashkovskaya, A., Kotova, E., Zorlu Y., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V., Agapov, I., ve Antonenko, Y., "Ligth-Triggered Liposomal Release: Membrane Permeabilization by Photodynamic Action, Langmuir, 26, 5726-5733, 2010.
4. Zorlu Y., Ermeydan, M. A., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V., Savoie, H., ve Boyle, R. W., "Glycerol and Galactose Substituted Zinc Phthalocyanines: Synthesis and Photodynamic Activity" Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences, 8, 312-318
3. Dumoulin, F., Zorlu Y., Ayhan, M. M., Hirel, C., İşçi, Ü., ve Ahsen, V., "A First ABAC Phthalocyanine Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 13, 161-165, 2009
2. Zorlu Y., Ün, İ., ve Dumoulin, F., "Octasolketal-Substituted Phthalocyanines: Synthesis and Systematic Study of Metal Effect and Substitution Pattern on 13C NMR" Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 13, 760-768, 2009
1.G. Y. Çiftçi, E. Tanrıverdi, Y. Zorlu “Synthesis and Characterization of Some Tetracyclic Spermine Derivatives of Cyclotriphosphazene: The First Examples of Dispiransa Derivatives Heterocycles, 75, 2008, 635 - 643
- Third Cycle (Doctoral): Gebze Institute of Technology
- Second Cycle (Master's): Gebze Institute of Technology
- First Cycle (Undergraduate): Marmara University