Doktora Sonrası Araştırmacı Duyurusu
A Postdoctoral position is available at the Institute of Nanotechnology in GTU for an international project in collaboration with Oxford University (UK) to develop heterogeneous catalysts and study their catalytic properties for industrially benign reactions. Individuals with experience in catalysis, synthesis with schlenk techniques, reactor design & operation and GC operation are highly preferred. We also design and test our supported catalysts for PEM fuel cell applications. Any researcher that have experience and interest in at least one of these fields mentioned above are encouraged to apply.
This position is in the Nanocatalysis and Clean Energy Technologies Research Lab of Solen Kinayyigit, PhD.(http://www.gtu.edu.tr/en/personel/2293/16102728/display.aspx), located in the Institute of Nanotechnology. The location is easily accessible from Istanbul and Kocaeli (Izmit) and at the Cayirova province of Gebze, located on E5- highway. The position is full-time for two years with a possibility for extension of the contract.
A Ph.D. degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science & engineering as well as other disciplines with the relevant experience mentioned above.
- High motivation for research,
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team with the ability to pay close attention to detail,
- Communicative and sharing, providing assistance to the MS students in the team,
- Good English language skills ( both spoken & written ),
- No restrictions with travelling; available for attending international workshops and conferences,
- Proven record of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Please submit your CV, your research statement in English and the names of at least two references to: email@example.com