- (262) 605 13 67
- İşletme Binası, Z53
- Çalışma alanları
- Scattering and Propagation of Electromagnetic and Acoustic Waves, Wiener-Hopf Technique, Mode-Matching Method, Radar Cross Section (RCS) Problems
13. B. Tiryakioğlu and H. Ozturk, Mode-matching analysis for sound propagation in a cylindrical duct with a partial lining, Acoustical Physics, Vol. 69, No. 4, pp 436-441, 2023 (SCI-E)
12. H. Ozturk, Analysis of acoustic wave propagation in an infinite coaxial with a partial absorbing internal surface, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series-A Applied Mathematics and Physics, Vol. 84, No. 4, pp. 213-222, 2022 (SCI-E)
11.B. Tiryakioğlu and H. Ozturk, Radiation of sound waves by semi-perforated duct, Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Vol. 25, No. 8, pp. 2289-2300, 2022
10. H. Ozturk, Mode-matching analysis of acoustic wave propagation along a rigid coaxial pipe with an internal impedance loading, European Journal of Science and Technology, No. 28, pp. 515-518, 2021
9.H. Ozturk and K. Yegin, Near-field scattering from PEC wedge excited by electric dipole in lossy medium, The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 427-440, 2021 (SCI-E)
8.H. Ozturk and B. Tiryakioğlu, Radiation of sound from a coaxial duct formed by a semi-infinite rigid outer cylinder and infinite inner cylinder having different linings, Archieves of Acoustics, Vol. 45, No. 4, 655-662, 2020. (SCI-E)
7.H. Ozturk, Wiener-Hopf approach for the coaxial waveguide with an impedance-coated groove on the inner wall, Journal of Engineering Mathematics, Vol. 124, No. 1, pp. 75-88, 2020. (SCI-E)
6.H. Ozturk, Radiation of acoustic waves from a circumferential slot on a circular waveguide, accepted, TWMS Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 690-701, 2020.
5. H. Ozturk, G. Cinar and O. Yanaz Cinar, TM wave scattering by a large circumferential gap on a dielectric-filled circular waveguide, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series-A Applied Mathematics and Physics, Vol. 80, No. 2, pp. 301-310, 2018. (SCI-E)
4. H. Ozturk and K. Yegin, Electromagnetic Scattering from a PEC Wedge Capped with Cylindrical Layers with Dielectric and Conductive Properties, Radioengineering, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 120-129, 2017. (SCI-E)
3. H. Ozturk, G. Cinar and O. Yanaz Cinar, TEM wave radiation from a dielectric-filled coaxial waveguide with a large circumferential gap on its outer wall, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics , Vol. 66, No. 4, pp. 1299-1313, 2015. (SCI)
2. H. Ozturk and G. Cinar, Scattering of a TEM wave by a large circumferential gap on a coaxial waveguide, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 615-628, 2013. (SCI-E)
1. G. Cinar, H. Ozturk and O. Yanaz Cinar, Reflection and transmission of plane acoustic waves in an infinite annular duct with a finite gap on the inner wall, Mathematical Methods in Applied Sciences,Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 220-230, 2011. (SCI-E)
International Conference Proceedings
13. H. Ozturk, Mode-Matching technique for coaxial waveguide with different impedance boundary conditions, 10th International Congress on Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 6-8 June 2023, Istanbul-Turkey
12. H. Ozturk, The effect of groove on the outer wall of waveguide to the sound propagation, Sixth International Conference on Analysis and Applied Mathematics, Oct. 31- Nov. 6 2022, Antalya-TURKEY
11. H. Ozturk, Mode-matching analysis of rigid pipe with partial lining, 2nd International Conference on Applied Engineering and Natural Sciences, 10-13 March 2022, Konya-TURKEY.
10. Z. B. Bayramoglu and H. Ozturk, Wiener-Hopf analysis of sound propagation in a duct with a groove in the inner wall, 5th International Conference on Mathematics: An Istanbul Meeting for World Mathematicians, 1-3 December 2021, Istanbul-TURKEY.
9. H. Ozturk, Mode-matching analysis of acoustic wave propagation along a rigid coaxial pipe with an internal impedance lining, 1st International Conference on Applied Engineering and Natural Sciences, 1-3 November 2021, Konya-TURKEY.
8. H. Ozturk, Wiener-Hopf formulation of the coaxial waveguide with mutual impedance-loaded grooves, International Conference on Mathematics: An Istanbul Meeting for World Mathematicians, 3-6 July 2018, Istanbul - TURKEY.
7. H. Ozturk, Plane acoustic waves scattering by an aperture of infinite duct, International Conference on Mathematics and Engineering, 10-12 May 2017, Istanbul - TURKEY.
6. H. Ozturk and K. Yegin, Electromagnetic scattering from PEC wedge in lossy medium due to point current source, 24th Telecommunications Forum, 22-23 November 2016, Belgrade - SERBIA.
5. H. Ozturk, Influence of the impedance coated groove on the TEM wave radiation from coaxial waveguide, 5th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications, 16-19 August 2016, Belgrade - SERBIA.
4. H. Ozturk and K. Yegin, Analysis of layered dielectric capped wedge for RCS reduction, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, 6-9 July 2015, Prague - CZECH REPUBLIC.
3. H. Ozturk and G. Cinar, Different Wiener-Hopf approach for scattering of TM wave by a circumferential gap on a cylindrical waveguide, 4th International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Applications, 11-13 June 2013, Manisa - TURKEY.
2. H. Ozturk, G. Cinar and O. Yanaz Cinar, Radiation characteristics of a dielectric-filled circular waveguide with a large circumferential gap, International Conference on Applied Analysis and Mathematical Modeling, 2-5 June 2013, Istanbul - TURKEY.
1. H. Ozturk and G. Cinar, TEM wave radiation from an aperture on a coaxial waveguide, Days on Diffraction, 28 May - 1 June 2012, St.Petersburg - RUSSIA.
Completed MSc Theses:
Zeynep Büşra Bayramoğlu, İç Duvarında Sonlu Uzunluklu Oyuk Bulunan Bir Koaksiyel Dalga Kılavuzunda Düzlemsel Akustik Dalgaların Yayılımının Wiener-Hopf Yöntemi İle Analizi (Ocak 2020-Mart 2022)
Doktora: Gebze Technical University, Department of Mathematics , (2010-2015)
Ege University, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, (Postdoctoral Researcher), (Apr.2015- Nov.2016)
- Yüksek lisans: Gebze Institute of Technology, Department of Mathematics , (2008-2010)
- Lisans: Gebze Institute of Technology, Department of Mathematics, (2003-2008)