- (262) 605 31 25
- Web sayfası
- Kimya, Ofis147@3125, CrystalLab@3111, SynthesisLab@3119
- Çalışma alanları
- Functional Porous Materials, Metal-Organic Frameworks-MOFs, Hydrogen Bonded Organic Frameworks-HOFs, Porous Organic Polymers, Crystal Engineering, Coordination Polymers, Chemical Crystallography
138.A. Z. Lafta, Y. Kaya, A. Erçağ, Y. Zorlu, S. Kaya, A. Berisha,Chalcone-based novel mono and bisthiocarbohydrazone: Synthesis, crystal structure, antioxidant property and theoretical evaluation(In Preparation , Manuscript 2023)
137. G.G.Çelik, B. Dedeoğlu, A. G. Gürek, Y.Zorlu, M.M.Ayhan, Enhancing Supramolecular Assembly in BODIPY Derivatives: Harnessing Halogen Bonding for Cocrystal Design,(AcceptedManuscript 2023)
136.E. Özcan, C. Yatmaz, Y. Zorlu, "UiO-66-NDC: A Versatile Metal-Organic Framework-Based Catalyst for Photocatalytic Degradation of Dye Chemicals"(In Preparation , Manuscript 2023)
135.B. B. Yağcı , B. Münir , Y. Zorlu , Y. E.Türkmen, "Access to Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical Cyclobutanes via Template-Directed [2+2] Photodimerization Reactions of Cinnamic Acids"Synthesis (Accepted)DOI: 10.1055/a-2126-3774
134. S. Yalduz, Ç. Eyilcim, N. Kılıç, S. Gülyüz, O. Denizoğlu, Y. Zorlu, E. Ertürk,High-Yielding Process for the Synthesis of Hydroxychloroquine under Concentrated Conditions: Nucleophilic Amination of Chloropyridines Promoted by Dimethyl Sulfoxide or Catalyzed by 3,5-Bis(trifluoromethyl)phenol"(Submitted Manuscript 2023)
133.E. Bulat, E. G. Sağlam, S. Akkoç, C. T. Zeyrek, Y. Zorlu, H. Dal, Studies on new dithiophosphonic acid derivatives: Synthesis, characterization, DFT and molecular docking calculations and in vitro cytotoxicity assessment(Submitted, Under Review, 2023)
132. E. Özcan, Z. Mermer, Y. Zorlu*, Metal-Organic Frameworks as Photocatalysts in Energetic and Environmental Applications&#160;(Submitted, Under Review, 2023)
131.P.Tholen, L. Wagner, J. G. A. Ruthes, K. Siemensmeyer, T. H. Yen Beglau, D. Muth, Y. Zorlu, M. Okutan, J. C. Goldschmidt, C. Janiak, V. Presser, Ö. Yavuzçetin, G. Yücesan, A new family of layered metal-organic semiconductors: Cu/V-organophosphonates (Small, Accepted Manuscript 2023).
130.L. Yakubu Saleh, B. Altıntaş, L. Filiciotto, Y. Zorlu, R. Luque, M. Ülger, H Ali Döndaş, C. Altug,Structural assessment of novel spiro-naphthalene-1.2'- [1,3,4]oxadiazol-4-ones prepared under batch and flow chemistry with a concise antifungal and anti(myco)bacterial activity,Tetrahedron, 2023, 131, 133231.
129.A. Orhan Erkovan, A. Seifia, B. Topaloğlu Aksoy,A. Khataee, Y. Zorlu*, B. Çoşut*, Catalytic activation of persulfate by 3D Cd(II) coordination polymers based on a flexible cyclotriphosphazene-functionalized ligand, Polyhedron 2023, 241,116472.
128. C. Duyar, A. Pendar, N. Bektaş, Y. Zorlu*, D. Davarcı*,2D and 3D Ag(I) coordination polymers with a 2-methylimidazole substituted cyclotriphosphazene ligand, Structures and dye adsorption properties, Submitted Under Review 2023
127.B. Köksoy, M. Özdemir, S. Altınışık,Y. Zorlu, B. Yalçın,M. Durmuş, S. Koyuncu,Electron donating and electron withdrawing subunit effect on Coumarin-BODIPY dyad: Optical,Electrochemical and Energy Transfer Features, ChemPhotoChem, Accepted, 2023
126.B. Dedeoglu, A. Gul Gurek, Y. Zorlu, M. Menaf Ayhan,Engineering Supramolecular Helical Assemblies via Interplay between Carbon (sp) Tetrel and Halogen Bonding Interactions,Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Advance Article, 2023
125.A. Orhan Erkovan, A. Seifi, B. Topaloğlu Aksoy, Y. Zorlu, A. Khataee, B. Çoşut,Catalytic Activity of Zn (II) Coordination Polymer Based on a Cyclotriphosphazene-Functionalized Ligand for Removal of Organic Dyes,Catalysts,2023, 13(4), 756
124.Y. Kaya, A. Erçağ, Ö. Uğuz, Y. Zorlu, A. Koca, Crystal structures, antioxidant, electrochemical and in-situ spectroelectrochemical properties of new bisthiocarbohydrazones and their Ni (II) complexes,Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2023, 549,121403.
123.M. Tapera, H. Kekeçmuhammed, C. U. Tunc, A. U. Kutlu, İ. Çelik, Y. Zorlu, O. Aydin, E. Sarıpınar, Design, synthesis, molecular docking and biological evaluation of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives possessing a hydrazone moiety as anti-breast cancer agents,New J. Chem., 2023,47, 11602-11614
122.D. Davarcı, C. Duyar, Y. Zorlu, 3D Ag(I) coordination polymer constructed from a flexible pyridyloxycyclotetraphoshazene linker: Synthesis, crystal structure and dye adsorption properties,Polyhedron, 2023, 231,116250.
121.S. Abadan, M.F. Saglam, M.S. Koca, M. Bingul, H. Sahin, Y. Zorlu, İ. F. Şengül, Synthesis and Molecular Modeling Studies of Naphthazarin Derivatives as Novel Selective Inhibitors of α-Glucosidase and α-Amylase, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2023, 1278,134954.
120.M. Soydan, B. Okyar, Y. Zorlu, S. Özçubukçu, Tetraphenyl-1,4-dioxin and Tetraphenyl-pyrane-4-one: Old Molecules,New InsightsACS Omega 2023, 8, 22, 19656–19662
119.Y. Güçlü, H. Erer, H. Demiral, Y. Zorlu, C. Altintas, S. Keskin, F. Semerci,Two-dimensional Oxalamide Based Isostructural MOFs for CO2 capture, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2023, 319,123778.
118.M. Tapera, H. Kekeçmuhammed, K. Sahin, V. S.Krishna, C. Lherbet, H. Homberset, M. Chebaiki, T. Tønjum, L. Mourey, Y. Zorlu, S. Durdagi, E. Sarıpınar, Synthesis, characterization, anti-tuberculosis activity and molecular modeling studies of thiourea derivatives bearing aminoguanidine moiety,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1270,133899.
117.E. G. Sağlam, E. Bulat, C.T. Zeyrek, S.Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, H. Yılmaz,2,4-Bis(2,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-1,3-dithia-2,4-diphosphetane 2,4-disulfide and its derivatives: Syntheses, structural characterizations, anticancer activities, and theoretical studies on some dithiophosphonato Ni(II) complex,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1272,134197
116.M. Özdemir, F. Topkan, B. N. Özkan, K. Bozali, E. M. Güler,Y. Zorlu, A. O. Görgülü, B. Yalçın, M.Bulut, Hydrogen-bonded driven supramolecular helical assembly of coumarin substituted phthalonitrile derivative: Synthesis and in vitro anticancer activity against colorectal adenocarcinoma,Acta Crystallographica Section D Structural Biology,2022, D78, 1143-1155
115. E. Bulat,E. G. Sağlam, S. Akkoç, C. T. Zeyrek, Y. Zorlu, H. Dal, Investigations on dithiophosphonic acid derivatives: synthesis, characterization, DFT, anticancer and molecular docking studies,Just Submitted Manuscript, 2022.
114.P.Tholen, C. A. Peeples, M. M. Ayhan, L. Wagner, H. Thomas, P. Imbrasas , Y. Zorlu, C. Baretzky, S. Reineke, G.Hanna, G. Yücesang,Tuning structural and optical properties of porphyrin-based hydrogen-bonded organic frameworks by metal insertion,Small, 2022, 48,2204578.
113. D. Davarcı, İ. Eruçar, G. Yücesan, Y. Zorlu*,Cationic metal organic frameworks synthesized from
cyclotetraphosphazene linkers with flexible tentacles, Accepted in Crystal Growth and Design, 2022
112.M.Tapera, H. Kekeçmuhammed, B. Tüzün, Ü. M. Koçyiğit, E. Yıldırım, M. Doğan, Y. Zorlu,Synthesis, carbonic anhydrase inhibitory activity, anticancer activity and molecular docking studies of new novel imidazolyl hydrazone derivatives,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1269,133816
111. B. Topaloğlu, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Zorlu, M. M. Ayhan, B Çoşut,Exploring Halogen···Halogen Interactions in Supramolecular Self-Assembly of BODIPY Networks,CrystEngComm, 2022,24, 5630-5641.
110. M. Yıldız, M. Bingül, Y. Zorlu, M.F. Sağlam, M. Boğa, M. Temel, M. S. Koca, H. Kandemir, İ. F. Şengül Dimethoxyindoles Based Thiosemicarbazones as Multi-Target Agents; Synthesis, Crystal Interactions, Biological Activity and Molecular Modeling,Bioorganic Chemistry, 2022, 120,105647
109.H. Kekeçmuhammed, M. Tapera, B. Tüzün, S. Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, E. Sarıpınar, Synthesis, molecular docking and antiproliferative activity studies of a thiazole-based compound linked to hydrazone moiety,Chemistry Select, 2022, 7, e202201502
108. E. G. Sağlam, E. Bulat, C. T. Zeyrek, S. Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, H. Dal, "Ni (II) complexes with 1,3,2,4‐dithiadiphosphetane 2,4‐disulfide‐based ligands: Structural insights, theoretical studies and anticancer activities"Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2022,36,e6821
107. Ö. Tayfuroğlu, A. Koçak, Y. Zorlu,A Neural Network Potential for IRMOF Series and Application on Thermal and Mechanical Behaviors"Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2022,24, 11882-11897.
106.Y. Zorlu, L. Warner, P. Tholen, M.M. Ayhan, C. Bayraktar, G. Hanna, A. O. Yazaydin, Ö. Yavuzçetin, G. Yücesan, "Electrically conductive photoluminescent metal-organic frameworks"Advanced Optical Materials, 2022, 10, 2200213.
105. Y. Kaya, A. Erçağ, Y. Zorlu, Y. Demir, İ. Gülçün, New Pd(II) complexes of the bisthiocarbohydrazones derived from isatin and disubstituted salicylaldehydes: Synthesis, characterization, crystal structures and bioactivity properties,Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry,2022,27,271–281
104.D. Davarcı, N. Doğan, İ. Cabacı, Y. Zorlu, "Structures and magnetic properties of manganese (II), cobalt (II), and nickel (II) complexes based on hexapodal cyclotriphosphazene-based ligand "Polyhedron, 2022, 211,115557
103.M. Huseynova, V. Farzaliyev, A. Medjidov, M. Aliyeva, M. Özdemir, P. Taslimi, B. Yalçın, O. Şahin, Y. Zorlu, "Synthesis, Biological and Theoretical Properties of Crystal Zinc Complex with Thiosemicarbazone of Glyoxylic Acid",Journal of Molecular Structure, 2021, 1248, 131470
102.B. B. Yağcı, Y. Zorlu, Y. E. Türkmen, "Template-Directed Photochemical Homo- and Heterodimerization Reactions of Cinnamic Acids" The Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2021,86,13118-13128
101.Y. Kaya, A. Erçağ, Ö. Uğuz, A. Koca, Y. Zorlu, M. Hacıoğlu, A. S. B. Tan, “Some novel asymmetric bisthiocarbohydrazone ligands and their mixed ligand nickel(II) complexes: Synthesis, characterization, crystal structure, electrochemical-spectroelectrochemical property, antimicrobial and antioxidant activity”,Polyhedron, 2021, 207,115372
100. E. Özcan, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Chımakov, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, M. M. Ayhan, "Modulation of Supramolecular Self-Assembly of BODIPY Tectons via Halogen Bonding" CrystEngComm, 2021,23,6365-6375
99.A. Çetinkaya, A. Enis Sadak, M. Menaf Ayhan, Y. Zorlu, M. Kahveci, "Porphyrin-Based Covalent Organic Polymer by Inverse Electron Demand Diels-Alder Reaction,European Polymer Journal, 2021, 157,110664.
98.C. A Peeples, A. Çetinkaya,P. TholenF.-J.Schmitt, Y. Zorlu, K.Yu. , A. O. Yazaydin, J. Beckmann, G. Hanna, G. Yücesan, Coordination-Induced Band Gap Reduction in a Metal-Organic Framework,Chemistry: A European Journal, 2022,28,e202104041
97.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Biomacromolecular interactions and radical scavenging activities of one-dimensional (1D) copper (II) glycinate coordination polymer, Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society,2021,18,3017-3030
96. D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Cu(II) complex with auxin (3-indoleacetic acid) and an aromatic planar ligand: synthesis, crystal structure, biomolecular interactions and radical scavenging activity,European Biophysics Journal,2021, (In Press).
95.S. T. Kostakoğlu,Y. Chumakov, Y.Zorlu, A. E. Sadak, S. Denizaltı, A. G. Gürek, M. M. Ayhan, Elucidating the role of non-covalent interactions in unexpectedly high and selective CO2 uptake and catalytic conversion of porphyrin-based ionic organic polymers, Materials Advances, 2021, (In Press).
94.G. Tunç, B. Canımkurbey, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Zorlu, S. Eryılmaz, A. G.Gürek, Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Electronic Applications of Monocarboxylic Acid Substituted Phthalonitrile Derivatives Combined with DFT studies,Journal of Molecular Structure, Available online 25 April 2021, 130545.
93.T. Topal, Y. Zorlu, N. Karapınar,Synthesis, X-ray crystal structure, IR and Raman spectroscopic analysis, quantum chemical computational and molecular docking studies on hydrazone-pyridine compound: as an insight into the inhibitor capacity of Main Protease of SARS-CoV2,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2021, 1239, 130514
92.C. Keil,J. Klein, F.-J.Schmitt, Y. Zorlu, H. Haase,G. Yücesan,Arylphosphonate-Tethered Porphyrins: Fluorescence Silencing Speaks a Metal Language in Living Enterocytes,ChemBioChem 2021, 22, 1-8.
91.E. G. Sağlam, S. Akkoç, Y. Zorlu, E. Bulat , A. Akgün, New phenanthroline nickel(II) organodithio-phosphorus complexes: syntheses, structural characterizations and in vitrocytotoxic activity studies, Polyhedron,199, 115097, 2021.
90.M.M. Ayhan, E. Özcan, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Chumakov, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut,Carbon (sp3) tetrel bonding mediated BODIPY supramolecular assembly via unprecedentedsynergy of Csp3⋯N and Csp3⋯F pair interactions,CrystEngComm, 2021, 23, 268–272.
89.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, A potent drug candidature of Cu(II) pyrazino[2,3‐f][1,10]phenanthroline complexes with bioactive ligands: Synthesis, crystal structures, biomolecular interactions, radical scavenging and anticancer activities (Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, In Press,2021).
88.E.Ozcan, B. Dedeoğlu, Y. Chumakov, A. G. Gurek, Y. Zorlu*, B. Cosut*, M. M. Ayhan*,Halogen-Bonded BODIPY Frameworks with Tunable Optical Features, Chemistry: A European Journal, 2021, 27, 1603-1608.
87.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, NOO-type tridentate schiff base ligand and its one-dimensional Cu(II) coordination polymer: Synthesis, crystal structure, biomacromolecular interactions and radical scavenging activities,Inorganica Chimica Acta, 514, 119994, 2021.
86. D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu,Investigation on water soluble copper(II) mono-anionic glutamate complexes with planar aromatic ligands: synthesis, crystal structures, biomacromolecular interactions and radical scavenging activities ,Journal of Molecular Structure, 2020, 1125,129099.
85.R. Ozdemir, K. Ahn, İ. Deneme, Y. Zorlu, D. Kim, M.-G. Kim, H. Usta, Engineering Functionalized Low LUMO Benzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophenes (BTBTs): Unusual Molecular and Charge Transport Properties,Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 8, 15253-15267, 2020.
84. İ. Cabacı, D. Davarcı*, Y. Zorlu*, Ligand Effect on the Dimensionality of Cyclophosphazene-Based Mercury(II) Coordination Polymers: Structures, UV-Vis. and Thermal Properties,Polyhedron, 192, 114823, 2020.
83.B. Balagurusamy, P. Ilayaperumal, Y. Zorlu*, R Chellaiah*, Selective Turn-On Aluminium Ions Detection of NBD appended Schiff’s Base Fluorophore,ChemistrySelect, 2020, 5, 8086-8092.
82.Y. Zorlu, C. Brown, C. Keil, M. M Ayhan, H. Haase, R. B Thompson, I. Lengyel, G. Yücesan, Fluorescent arylphosphonic acids: synergic interactions between bone and fluorescent core, Chemistry: A European Journal,2020, 26, 11129-11134.
81.P. Tholen, C. A. Peeples, R. Schaper, C. Bayraktar, T. S. Erkal, M. Ayhan, B. Çoşut, J. Beckmann, A. Ozgur Yazaydin, M. Wark, G. Hanna,Y. Zorlu*, G.Yücesan*,Semiconductive Microporous Hydrogen-Bonded Organophosphonic AcidFrameworks, Nature Communications,2020, 11, 3180.
80.M. M. Ayhan, C. Bayraktar, K. Yu, G.Hanna, O. Yazaydin, Y. Zorlu*, G. Yücesan*, Semiconductive and Microporous One-Dimensional Tubular Metal-Organic Framework, Chemistry: A European Journal,2020, 26, 14813-14816.
79.M. F Saglam, M. Bingul, E. Şenkuytu, M. Boga, Y. Zorlu, H. Kandemir, Synthesis, Characterization, UV-Vis Absorption and Cholinesterase Inhibition Properties of Bis-Indolyl Imine Ligand Systems,Journal of Molecular Structure,1215, 128308, 2020.
78.P. Tholen, Y. Zorlu, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesan, Steps towards the next generation of stable and
functional MOFs, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry,2020, 1542-1554.
77. E. Şenkuytu, P. Kızılkaya, Z. Olcer, U. Pala, D. Davarcı, Y. Zorlu, H. Erdoğan, G. Y. Çiftçi,Electrophoresis and Biosensor based DNA Interaction Analysis of the First Paraben Derivatives of Spermine Bridged Cyclotriphosphazenes (Inorganic Chemistry (ACS), 2020, 59, 2288-2298).
76. Ö. Tayfuroğlu, A. Koçak, Y. Zorlu,In silico investigation into H2 uptake in MOFs:combined text/data mining and structural calculations (Langmuir (ACS), 2020, 36, 1, 119-129).
75. S. Ayari, M. F. Sağlam, E. Şenkuytu, P. B. Erçin, Y. Zorlu, İ. F. Şengül, B. Jamoussi, D. Atilla, 3-Methylindole substituted zinc phthalocyanines for photodynamic cancer therapy (Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (2019, 11, 1371-1379)
74.H. Usta, D. Alımlı, R. Ozdemir, Y. Zorlu, S. Dabak, E. Tekin, A. Can "Highly Efficient Deep-Blue Electroluminescence Based on a Solution-Processable A-π-D-π-A Oligo(p-phenyleneethynylene) Small Molecule(ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2019, 11, 44474-44486).
73.J. D. Velásquez, G. Mahmoudi, E. Zangrando, A. V. Gurbanovd, F. I. Zubkov, Y. Zorlu, A. Masoudiasl and J. Echeverrí, Experimental and theoretical study of Pb···S and Pb···O σ-hole interactions in the crystal structures of Pb(II) complexes(CrystEngComm(RSC), 2019,21, 6018-6025)
72.H. İbişoğlu, E. Erdemir, D. Atilla, Y. Zorlu, E. Şenkuytu,Synthesis, characterization and photophysical properties of cyclotriphosphazenes including heterocyclic rings,Inorganica Chimica Acta,498, 119120,2019.
71. D. Davarcı, E. Şenkuytu, Y. Zorlu, Mercury(II) coordination polymers based on aniline-substituted tetra pyridyloxy cyclotriphosphazene: Syntheses, characterizations and UV-Vis absorption properties,Polyhedron,173,114138,2019.
70. P. Selen, D. İnci, R. Aydın, H. Huriyet, Y. Zorlu, N. Aydemir, Methyl substituted effect on one-dimensional (1D) copper(II) coordination polymers containing biologically active ligands: Synthesis, characterization, DNA interactions and cytotoxicities,Applied Organometallic Chemistry,2019, 33,e5122.
69.M. Maares, M. Menaf Ayhan, K. B. Yu, A. O. Yazaydin, K. Harmandar, H.Haase, J. Beckmann, Y Zorlu*, and G. Yücesan*,Alkali Phosphonate Metal–Organic Frameworks,Chemistry: A European Journal,2019 25,11214-11217.
68.E. Ozcan, M. Özdemir, D. Ho, Y. Zorlu, R. Özdemir, C. Kim, H. Usta, B. Cosut, Solution-Processable Meso-Phenyl BODIPY-Based N-Channel Semiconductor with Enhanced Fluorescence Emission, ChemPlusChem,2019, 84, 1423-1431.
67.S. Kiraz, D. İnci, R. Aydın, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, Tolga Cavaş, Antiproliferative activity of copper(II) glutamine complexes with N,N-donor ligands: Synthesis, characterization, potentiometric studies and DNA/BSA interactions, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2019, 1194, 245-255.
66.D. İnci, A. Köseler, A. Zeytünlüoğlu, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Interaction of a new copper(II) complex by bovine serum albumin and dipeptidyl peptidase-IV,Journal of Molecular Structure, 1177, 317-322, 2019.
65.H. Usta, D. Kim, R. Özdemir, Y. Zorlu, S. Kim, S. Kim, G. Demirel, J. Hong, Y.-G. Ha, K. Cho, A. Facchetti, M.-G. Kim"High Electron Mobility in Benzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophene (BTBT)-Based Field-Effect Transistors: Toward N-Type BTBTs" Chemistry of Materials,2019,31,14,5254-5263.
64. Y. Zorlu, D. Erbahar ,A.Çetinkaya, A. Bulut ,T. S. Erkal, O. Yazaydin, J. Beckmann, G.Yücesan, A Cobalt Arylphosphonate MOF – Superior Stability, Sorption and Magnetism, Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 3053-3056.
63. D.Davarcı, S. O. Tümay, E. Şenkuytu, M. Wörle, Y. Zorlu*New one-dimensional mercury(II) coordination polymers built up from dispiro-dipyridyloxy-cyclotriphosphazene: Structural, thermal and UV–Vis absorption properties, Polyhedron, 161, 104-110, 2019
62.D. İnci, R. Aydın, O. Vatan, H. Huriyet, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, N. Aydemir,Cu(II) tyrosinate complexes containing methyl substituted phenanthrolines: Synthesis, X-ray crystal structures, biomolecular interactions, antioxidant activity, ROS generation and cytotoxicity,Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 33, E4652, 2019.
61.M. Tezeren, T. Yeşil, Y. Zorlu, T. Tilki, E. Ertürk,Enantiopure cis- and trans-2-(2-Aminocyclohexyl)phenols: Effective Preparation, Solid-State Characterization, and Application in Asymmetric Organocatalysis European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 3506-3512, 2018.
60. D. İnci, R. Aydın, H. Huriyet, Y. Zorlu, N. Çinkılıç,Newly synthesized Cu(II) pyrazino[2,3-f][1,10]phenanthroline complexes as potential anticancer candidates"Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 32, e4309, 2018
59. R. Özdemir, S. Park, İ. Deneme, Y. Park, Y. Zorlu, H. A. Alidağı, K. Harmandar, C. Kim, H. Usta,Triisopropylsilylethynyl-Substituted Indenofluorenes: Carbonyl versus Dicyanovinylene Functionalization in One-Dimensional Molecular Crystals and Solution-Processed N-Channel OFETs,Organic Chemistry Frontiers, 5, 2912-2924, 2018
58.Ö. D. Ateş, Y. Zorlu, S. D. Kanmazalp, Y. Chumakov, A. G. Gürek, M. M. Ayhan, "Halogen Bonding Driven Crystal Engineering of Iodophtalonitrile Derivatives"CrystEngComm, 20, 3858-3867, 2018)
57. G. Yucesan, Y. Zorlu, M. Stricker, J.Beckmann,"Metal-Organic Solids Derived from Arylphosphonic Acids" Coordination Chemistry Reviews (369, 105-122, 2018)
56.T. A. Turkmen, L. Zeng, Y. Cui, İ. Fidan, F. Dumoulin, C. Hirel,Y. Zorlu, V. Ahsen, A. A. Chernonosov, Y. Chumakov, K. M. Kadish, A. G. Gürek, S.T. Öztürk,"Effect of the Substitution Pattern (Peripheral vs Nonperipheral) on the Spectroscopic, Electrochemical, and Magnetic Properties of Octahexylsulfanylcopper Phthalocyanines, Inorganic Chemistry, 57, 6456-6465, 2018
55.A. Bulut, M. Maares, K. Atak, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, J. Zubieta, J. Beckmann, H. Haase, G. Yucesan,Mimicking cellular phospholipid bilayer packing creates predictable crystalline molecular metal-organophosphonate macrocycles and cages" (CrystEngComm, 20, 2152-2158, 2018)
54.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, N. Çinkılıç,"New binary copper(II) complexes containing intercalating ligands: DNA interactions, an unusual static quenching mechanism of BSA and cytotoxic activities"Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 36, 3878-3901, 2018
53.E. Önal, T. M. Okyay, G. Ekineker, Ü. İşçi, V. Ahsen, S. Berber, Y.Zorlu*Journal of Molecular Structure, 1155, 310-319, 2018
52.H. Yılmaz, A. Koçak, M. Dilimunati, Y. Zorlu, M. Andaç,"A new Co(III) complex of Schiff base derivative for electrochemical recognition of nitrite anion" Journal of Chemical Sciences, 129, 1559-1596, 2017
51.S. Demir, H. M. Çepni, M. Hołyńska, M. Kavanoz, F. Yilmaz, Y. Zorlu,Copper(II) Complexes with Pyridine-2,6-Dicarboxylic Acid from the Oxidation of Copper(I) Iodide", Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 70, 3422-3433, 2017
50. A.Bulut, Y. Zorlu, A. Çetinkaya, M. Wörle, H. Kurt, B. Tam, Ö. Yazaydin, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesa,Structurally rigid naphthalene organophosphonates to microporous frameworks" Chemistry Select, 24, 7050-7053, 2017.
49.E.T. Eçik, E. Şenkuytu, H. İbişoğlu, Y. Zorlu, G. Y. Çiftçi "Structural and fluorescence properties of cyclophosphazenes including thiazole thiadiazole rings" Polyhedron, 135, 296-302, 2017.
48.A. Schütrumpf, A. Bulut, N. Hermer, Y. Zorlu, E. Kirpi, N. Stock, A. Özgür Yazaydın, G.Yücesan, J. Beckmann "From tetrahedral tetraphosphonic acids E[p-C6H4P(O)(OH)2]4 (E = C, Si) to porous Cu- and Zn-MOFs with large surface areas" ChemistrySelect, 2, 3035-3038, 2017.
47.M. Özdemir, D. Choi, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, H. Kim, C. Kim, H. Usta,Design, Synthesis, and Characterization of Rod-Shaped BODIPY-Acetylene Molecule for Solution-Processed Microribbons in N-Channel Organic Field-Effect Transistors, New Journal of Chemistry, 41, 6232-6240, 2017.
46.D.Davarcı, Y. Zorlu* Group 12 metal coordination polymers built on a flexible cyclotriphosphazene ligand: effect of the central metal ions on the construction of coordination polymers;Polyhedron, 127, 1-8, 2017.
45.Ş.Ş. Ün, S. Z. Topal, Y. Zorlu, Naphthalimide-cyclophosphazene combination: Synthesis, crystal structure, photophysics and solid-state fluorescence, Journal of Luminescence, 190, 23-28, 2017.
44.D.İnci, R. Aydın, T. Sevgi, Y. Zorlu, E. Demirkıran, Synthesis, crystal structure, stability studies, DNA/albumin interactions and antimicrobial activities of two Cu(II) complexes with amino acids and 5-nitro-1,10-phenanthroline, Journal of Coordination Chemistry 70, 512-543, 2017.
43.Y. Uludag; G. Yenilmez; E. Şenkuytu; S. E. Zincir; E. T. Eçik, Y. Zorlu, Z. Ölçer, Characterisation of the Synthesised Paraben Substituted Cyclotriphosphazenes and DNA Interaction Analysis with a Real-time Electrochemical Profiling Based Biosensor, Microchimica Acta, 184, 2307-2315, 201
42.D. İnci, R. Aydın, D. Yılmaz, T. Sevgi, Ö. Vatan, Y. Zorlu, B. Çoşut, Y.Yerli, E. Demirkıran, N. Çinkılıç, Synthesis and crystal structures of novel copper(II) complexes with glycine and substituted phenanthrolines: Reactivity towards DNA/BSA and in vitro cytotoxic and antimicrobial evaluation.Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry,22, 61-85, 2017.
41.H. Kandemir, A. Koçak, S.O. Tumay, B. Çoşut, Y. Zorlu, İ. F. Şengül,Experimental and Theoretical Studies of Carbazole-based Schiff base as a Novel Fluorescent Fe3+ Probe,Turkish Journal of Chemistry, 42, 221-236, 2018
40.A. Bulut, M. Wörle, Y. Zorlu, E. Kirpi, H. Kurt, J. Zubieta, S. Grabowski, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesan, A potential Cu/V-organophosphonate platform for tailored void spaces via terpyridine mold casting, Acta Crystallography Section B,(2017). B73, 296–303
39.D. İnci, R. Aydın, Y. Zorlu, Affinity of a new copper(II) complex to DNA/BSA andantioxidant /radical scavenging activities: Crystal structure of[Cu(4,7-diphenyl-1,10-phenanthroline)(Leucine)(NO3)(H2O)]" Journal of Coordination Chemistry 69, 2677-26, 2016.
38.M. Özdemir, D. Choi, G. Kwon, Y. Zorlu, B. Cosut, H. Kim, A. F. Facchetti, C. Kim, H. Usta, "Solution-Processable BODIPY-Based Small Molecules for Semiconducting Microfibers in Organic Thin-Film Transistors" ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 8,14077–14087, 2016
37.A. Bulut,Y. Zorlu, M. Wörle, S. Paşa, H. Kurt, J. Zubieta, J. Beckmann, G. Yücesan, Rational design of two-dimensional bimetallic wave structures from the zigzag chains via site-specific coordination around the novel 2,6-naphtalenediphosphonic acid motif" European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry 21,3506–3512, 2016
36. D.Davarcı, R. Gür, S. Beşli, E. Şenkuytu, Y. Zorlu,"Silver(I) coordination polymers assembled from flexible cyclotriphosphazene ligand: structures, topologies, and investigation of the counteranion effects, Acta Crystallographica Section B72, 344–356, 2016.
35.M. Köç, Y. Zorlu, Ü. İşçi, S. Berber, V. Ahsen, F. Dumoulin,A library of dimeric and trimeric phthalonitriles linked by a single aromatic ring : Comparative structural and DFT investigations"CrystEngComm, 18, 1416–1426, 2016
34.D. A. Tekdaş, G. Viswanathan, S.Z. Topal, C. Y. Looi, W. F. Wong, G. M. Y. Tan, Y. Zorlu, A. G. Gurek, H. B. Lee, F. Dumoulin Antimicrobial activity of a quaternized BODIPY against Staphylococcus strains "Organic Biomolecular Chemistry, 14, 2665–2670, 2016
33.M. Ozdemir, D. Choi, G. Kwon, Y. Zorlu, H. Kim, M. G. Kim, S.Y. Seo, U. Sen, M. Citir, C. Kim*, H. Usta* "Design, Synthesis, and Characterization of α,ω-Disubstituted Indeno[1,2-b]fluorene-6,12-dione-Thiophene Molecular Semiconductors. Enhancement of Ambipolar Charge Transport Through Synthetic Tailoring of Alkyl Substituents RSC Advances,2016,6,212-226
32.Ö. Tamer, D. Avcı, Y. Atalay, B. Çoşut, Y. Zorlu, M. Erkovan, Y. Yerli, Synthesis, crystal structure, spectroscopic characterization and nonlinear optical properties of manganese (II) complex of picolinate: A combined experimental and computational study, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2016,1106 98-107
31.A. Bulut, Y. Zorlu, E. Kirpi, A. Çetinkaya, M. Wörle, J. Beckmann and G. Yücesan, Synthesis of Cu(II)-organophosphonate framework with predefined void spaces Crystal Growth and Design, 15,5665-5669, 2015.
30.Ü. İşci, M. Aygün, R. Sevincek, Y. Zorlu and F. Dumoulin “Resorcinarene- Mono Benzimidazolium Salts as NHC ligands for Suzuki-Miyaura Cross-Couplings Catalysts,Turkish Journal of Chemistry ,39,1300-1309, 2015.
29.Ö. Tamer, D. Avcı, Y. Atalay, B. Çoşut, Y. Yerli, Y. Zorlu, M. Erkovan "Synthesis, X-ray structure, spectroscopic characterization and nonlinear optical properties of triaqua(1,10-phenanthroline-2,9-dicarboxylato)manganese(II) dihydrate: a combined experimental and theoretical study" Journal of Molecular Structure 2015 1100 605-613.
28.A. Schütrumpf, E. Kirpi, A. Bulut, E. Lork, Y. Zorlu, G. Yücesan, J. Beckmann, Tetrahedral Tetraphosphonic Acids. New Building Blocks in Supramolecular Chemistry,Cryst. Growth Des., 2015, 15 (10), 4925–4931.
27. A. Bulut, Y. Zorlu, R. Topkaya, B. Aktaş, S. Doğan, H. Kurt, G. Yücesan.Macrocyclic Cu(II)-organophosphonate building block with room temperature magnetic ordering, Dalton Transactions (2015,44,12526-12529.
26. Y. Zorlu, U. Kumru, Ü. İşçi, B. Divrik, Y. Dede, E. Jeanneau, V. Ahsen, F. Dumoulin,1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25-Alkylsulfanyl phthalocyanines. Effect of macrocycle distortion on spectroscopic and packingproperties. Chem. Commun,2015,51,6580-6583
25. D. K. Tarakçı, S. Berber, Y. Zorlu, D. Atilla, V. Ahsen, F. Dumoulin,Synthesis of an octasubstituted monohydroxylated phthalocyanine designed to investigate the effect of the presence of active moieties.New Journal of Chemistry (RSC),39, 3929-3935, 2015.
24.D. İnci, R. Aydın,Ö. Vatan,D. Yılmaz, H. M. Gençkal, Y. Zorlu, T. Cavaş,Binary and ternary new water soluble copper(II) complexes of L-tyrosine and substituted 1,10-phenanthrolines: Effect of substitution on DNA interactions and cytotoxicities.Spectrochimica Acta Part A Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy,145, 2015,313-324.
23.Ü. İşçi, C. Caner, Y. Zorlu, A. G. Gürek, F. Dumoulin, V. Ahsen, Sulfonamide-Substituted Iron Phthalocyanine: Design, Solubility Range, Stability and Oxidation of Olefins,Dalton Transactions, 2014,43,17916-17919
22.D. İnci, R. Aydın, D. Yılmaz, H. M. Gençkal, Ö. Vatan, N. Çinkılıç, Y. Zorlu, New water-soluble copper (II) complexes including 4,7-dimethyl-1,10-phenanthroline and L-tyrosine: synthesis, characterization, DNA interactions and cytotoxicities,Spectrochimica Acta Part A Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy , 136,2015,761-770.
21. İşçi, Ü., Zorlu, Y., Dumoulin, F. "Fluorescent Mono and Tetra Dansylated Cavitands: Synthesis and Acid Sensitivity", Turkish Journal of Chemistry, (2015) 39: 207– 216
20. Y. Zorlu, H. Can, Self assembly of sandwich-layered 2D silver(I) coordination polymers stabilized by argentophilic interactions: Synthesis, crystal structures and ab initio intramolecular energetics,Journal of Molecular Structure, 1076, 629-638, 2014.
19. D. A. Tektaş, R. Garifullin, B. Şentürk, Y. Zorlu, Ü. Gündoğdu, A. Atalar, A. B. Tekinay, A. A. Chernosonov, Y. Yerli, F. Dumoulin, M. O. Güler, V. Ahsen, A. G. Gürek, Design of a Gd-DOTA-phthalocyanine conjugate combining MRIcontrast imaging and photosensitization properties as a potential molecular theranostic, Photochemistry and Photobiology, 90(6), 2014,1376-1386
18. Ayhan, M. M., Zorlu, Y., Çalım, Ç, Gürek, A. G., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V., Hirel, C., "Optimized synthesis and crystal growth by sublimation of 1,3,3-trichloroisoindolenines, key building blocks for crosswise phthalocyanines,CrystEngComm, 16 (2014) 6556-6563.
17. Zorlu, Y., Taşkıran, D. T., Tarakçı, D. K., Kumru, U., Alpugan, S., İşçi, Ü., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V.Dihydroxylated alkylsulfanyl phthalonitriles Journal of Chemical Crystallography, 44 (2014), 337-345
16. Chin, Y., Lim, S. H., Zorlu, Y., Ahsen, V., Kiew, L. V., Chung, L. Y., Dumoulin, F., ve Lee, H. B., "Photodynamic efficiency of three glycerol-substituted Zn(II) phthalocyanines with a SAR approach. In vitro and CAM investigations" Plos One, 9(5), (2014) e97894, 1-11.
15. Zorlu, Y., Ün, İ., Hirel, C., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V. "Phthalonitriles designed for click chemistry. Synthesis and structural characterization, Journal of Chemical Crystallography, 43 (2013) 636-645.
14. Zorlu, Y., Can, H. Aksakal, F., A novel 2D chiral silver(I) coordination polymer assembled from 5-sulfosalicylic acid and (2S,4R)-4-hydroxyproline: Synthesis, crystal structure, HOMO-LUMO and NBO analysis, Journal of Molecular Structure, 1049 (2013) 368–376.
13. Ün, İ., Zorlu, Y., İbişoğlu, H., Dumoulin, F., ve Ahsen, V., "A Phthalocyanine-Fluorescein Conjugate" Turkish Journal of Chemistry,37, 2013, 394-404.
12. Zorlu, Y., İşçi, Ü., Ün, İ., Kumru U., Dumoulin, F., ve Ahsen, V.,"Comparative Structural Analysis of 4,5- and 3,6-dialkylsulfanylphthalonitriles of Different Bulkiness"Structural Chemistry, 2013,24,1027 - 1038
11. Lafont D., Zorlu, Y., Savoie, H., Albrieux, F., Ahsen, V., Boyle, R. W., ve Dumoulin, F., "Monoglycoconjugated Phthalocyanines: Effect of Sugar and Linkage on Photodynamic Activity Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy, 10 (2013) 252-259.
10. Alidağı, H. A., Gırgıç, Ö. M., Zorlu, Y., Hacıvelioğlu, F., Çelik, S. Ü., Bozkurt, A., Kılıç, A., ve Yeşilot, S., "Synthesis and Proton Conductivity of Azole-Substituted Cyclic and Polymeric Phosphazenes" Polymer, 54, 2250-2256, 2013.
9. Zorlu, Y., ve Can, H., "A Novel 1D Silver(I) Coordination Polymer Constructed from Indol-3-butyric acid: Synthesis, Crystal structure and Natural Bond Orbital analysis by DFT" Journal of Molecular Structure, 1037, 109-115, 2013.
8. Kumru U., Dumoulin, F., Jeanneau, E., Yüksel, F., Cabezas, Y., Zorlu, Y., ve Ahsen, V., "4,5-, 3,6- and 3,4,5,6-tert-butylsulfanylphthalonitriles: Synthesis and Comparative Structural and Spectroscopic Analyses" Structural Chemistry, 23, 175-178, 2012.
7. Zorlu Y., Dumoulin, F., Bouchu, D., Ahsen, V., ve Lafont, D., "Monoglycoconjugated Water-Soluble Phthalocyanines: Design and Synthesis of Potential Selectively Targeting PDT Photosensitizers" Tetrahedron Letters, 51, 6615-6618, 2010.
6. Zorlu Y., Dumoulin, F., Durmuş, M., ve Ahsen, V., "Comparative Studies of Photophysical and Photochemical Properties of Solketal Substituted Platinum (II) and Zinc (II) Phthalocyanine Sets" Tetrahedron, 66, 3248-3258, 2010.
5. Pashkovskaya, A., Kotova, E., Zorlu Y., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V., Agapov, I., ve Antonenko, Y., "Ligth-Triggered Liposomal Release: Membrane Permeabilization by Photodynamic Action, Langmuir, 26, 5726-5733, 2010.
4. Zorlu Y., Ermeydan, M. A., Dumoulin, F., Ahsen, V., Savoie, H., ve Boyle, R. W., "Glycerol and Galactose Substituted Zinc Phthalocyanines: Synthesis and Photodynamic Activity" Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences, 8, 312-318
3. Dumoulin, F., Zorlu Y., Ayhan, M. M., Hirel, C., İşçi, Ü., ve Ahsen, V., "A First ABAC Phthalocyanine Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 13, 161-165, 2009
2. Zorlu Y., Ün, İ., ve Dumoulin, F., "Octasolketal-Substituted Phthalocyanines: Synthesis and Systematic Study of Metal Effect and Substitution Pattern on 13C NMR" Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 13, 760-768, 2009
1.G. Y. Çiftçi, E. Tanrıverdi, Y. Zorlu “Synthesis and Characterization of Some Tetracyclic Spermine Derivatives of Cyclotriphosphazene: The First Examples of Dispiransa Derivatives Heterocycles, 75, 2008, 635 - 643
- Doktora: Gebze Institute of Technology
- Yüksek lisans: Gebze Institute of Technology
- Lisans: Marmara University