- Wing 1 includes an example of technical drawing which represents engineering.
- Wing 2 includes some cell types that represent the cells that GTU Bioenginnering works on.
- Wing 3 has icons about laboratory, biomechanics, artificial organ and drug design to represent interest areas of bioengineering.
- Wing 4 has the binary code of “GTU Bioengineering” words to represent the focus on computational studies of our department.
- Wing 5 has a part of DNA to represent our studies includes genetics.
- Technical drawing picture made by Aleks49011 on Dreamstime.com
- Virus and bacteria icons made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com
- Blood cells, stem cells, heart and flask icons made by Eucalyp from www.flaticon.com
- Neuron icon made by User:Dhp1080 - Anatomy and Physiology" by the US National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program ., CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1474927
- Cyber Leg by Symbolon from the Noun Project
- Pills icon made by Sean McCormick http://seanmccormick.design/CC BY
- Microscope: ben at Openclipart / CC0