Bioengineering is a branch of science that seeks solutions for problems in biological systems with an interdisciplinary approach by combining basic sciences such as physics, chemistry, molecular biology/genetics and mathematics with engineering sciences.
- Gebze Technical University Department of Bioengineering Webinar Series
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Midterm Schedule (Updated_22.11.23)
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Undergraduate Program (Updated_4)
- About the 2023-2024 Fall Semester Service and Elective Courses Schedule
- Undergraduate Teaching Plan
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Program(Updated_3)
- About Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Entrance Exams
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Bioengineering Graduate Program(Updated)
- Deliver of Internship Documents
- About Bioengineering Graduate Entrance Exams.