Bioengineering is a branch of science that seeks solutions for problems in biological systems with an interdisciplinary approach by combining basic sciences such as physics, chemistry, molecular biology/genetics and mathematics with engineering sciences.
- Undergraduate Teaching Plan
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Program(Updated)
- About Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Entrance Exams
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Bioengineering Graduate Program(Updated)
- Deliver of Internship Documents
- About Bioengineering Graduate Entrance Exams.
- 2023-2024 Fall Semester Undergraduate Program(Updated_2)
- About single course exam
- About Single Course Exam
- About Long Term Internship Opportunity