- KYK (CREDIT AND DORMITORIES AGENCY) SCHOLARSHIPS
- KYK GTU QUOTA
- KYK PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS
- TÜBİTAK SCHOLARSHIPS
For state scholarships, students must directly apply to the relevant institution.
- NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID
- PREPARATORY CLASS TEXTBOOK SCHOLARSHIP
- DINING SCHOLARSHIP
The textbook scholarship is granted to each applying student for the duration of the preparatory class, which is 1 year.
Dining scholarships are granted for the academic year in which the scholarship application is made.
APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
- All the students who apply for or receive scholarships are liable to follow and know about the announcements made related to scholarships.
- GTU Scholarship Coordination Office presumes that the information provided by the student in the application form is correct.
- GTU Scholarship Coordination Office may request documentation to verify the information provided by the student in the application form, where necessary.
- The students must meet the criteria determined by both GTU Scholarship Coordination Office and the granting individuals/institutions in order to receive scholarships from those individuals/institutions through GTU Scholarship Coordination Office.
- A student may not receive more than one financial aid (except disabled students and the students who receive KYK scholarships).
- A student may receive more than one scholarship based on their needs (e.g. dining scholarship, preparatory class textbook scholarship).
- The amount and duration of the scholarships provided by the granting institutions/organizations vary.
Students must follow the steps below to apply for scholarships:
- Fill the GTU Scholarship Coordination Office ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM.
- Specify the type of scholarship in the application form (the candidates may select one or more than one option from among need-based financial aid, dining scholarship and preparatory class textbook scholarship options).
- Complete the application and provide the necessary documentation at the time announced for both scholarships granted by GTU Scholarship Coordination Office and those granted by other institutions/organizations through GTU Scholarship Coordination Office.
SCHOLARSHIP GRANTING PROCESS
Through GTU Scholarship Coordination Office:
Institutions/organizations or individuals can make the scholarship payments themselves and may choose to select the students to be granted scholarships by collaborating with GTU Scholarship Coordination Office.
While some institutions grant scholarships to all the students selected by the Scholarship Coordination Office, some choose to make selections from among the candidates following a face-to-face meeting.
Through Direct Grants:
Institutions/organizations select the students to be granted scholarships and make the payments themselves.
All the scholarship-granting institutions/organizations must share the list of students for whom they provide scholarhips with GTU Scholarship Coordination Office. The institutions/organizations may request information about the scholarship-receiving students’ state of education from GTU Scholarship Coordination Office.