- Erasmus+ programme aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020.
- Mevlana Exchange Programme is a programme which aims the exchange of students and academic staff between the Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries. With the regulation published in August 23, 2011 (num: 28034), students and academic staff exchange between Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries has been possible. Different from other exchange programmes, Mevlana Exchange Programme includes all higher education institutions in the world regardless of their region.
- Farabi Exchange Program is a student and teacher exchange program between higher education institutions in Turkey at associate, undergraduate, graduate and doctorate levels. The program facilitates students or academic staff to study or work at a host university in Turkey during one semester or a whole academic year. The principles of Farabi Exchange Program are defined in Directives and Procedures in details.
- The foreign students who want to apply for a full degree study programme may view the Foreign Students’ Application, Reception and Registiration Instructions for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Apart from these, Bilateral Agreements are signed between higher education institutions.
For detailed information about GTU please visit this link.