Dr. Öğr. Üyesi
- +90 (262) 605 1353
- oturkgtu.edu.tr, onder.turkyandex.com
- Business Administration Building, Z11
- Areas of interest
- Numerical solutions of PDEs and ODEs. Eigenvalue problems. Fluid mechanics and MHD problems. Biomagnetic fluid flow problems. Finite element method, Boundary element method, Spectral methods.
Ö. Türk, D. Boffi, R. Codina, "A stabilized finite element method for the two-field and three-field Stokes eigenvalue problems", Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 310, 886-905, 2016.
Ö. Türk, M. Tezer-Sezgin, "FEM solution to natural convection flow of a micropolar nanofluid in the presence of a magnetic field", Meccanica, 160, 889-901, 2016.
Ö. Türk, "Chebyshev Spectral Collocation Method for Natural Convection Flow of a Micropolar Nanofluid in the Presence of a Magnetic Field", Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications ENUMATH 2015, 453-461, 2015.
Ö. Türk, C. Bozkaya, M. Tezer-Sezgin, “A FEM approach to biomagnetic fluid flow in multiple stenosed channels", Computers and Fluids, Vol.97, 40-51, 2014.
Ö. Türk, M.Tezer-Sezgin, C. Bozkaya, “Finite Element Study of Biomagnetic Fluid Flow in a Symmetrically Stenosed Channel”, Jour. of Comput. and Appl. Math., Vol. 259, 760-770, 2014.
M. Tezer-Sezgin, C. Bozkaya, Ö. Türk, “BEM and FEM based Numerical Simulations for Biomagnetic Fluid”, Engg. Analy. with Bound. Elem., Vol.37(9), 1127-1135, 2013.
Ö. Türk, M. Tezer-Sezgin, “Chebyshev Spectral Collocation Method for Unsteady Mhd Flow and Heat Transfer of a Dusty Fluid Between Parallel Plates”, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications, Vol.64, No.7, 597-610, 2013.
Ö. Türk, M. Tezer-Sezgin, “ FEM Solution of Natural convection Flow in Square Enclosures Under Magnetic Field”, Inter. Jour.of Num. Meths. for Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol.23(5), 160, 844-866, 2013.
- Third Cycle (Doctoral): Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi, 2014
- Second Cycle (Master's): Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi, 2008
- First Cycle (Undergraduate): Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi, 2001