Dr. Öğr. Üyesi
Ayşe A. CANPOLAT
- +90 (262) 605 1775
- Block R, 205
- Areas of interest
1. Deniz Sinirlioglu, Ayse Aslan, Ali Ekrem Muftuoglu, Ayhan Bozkurt, “Synthesis and Proton Conductivity Studies of Methacrylate / Methacrylamide Based Azole Functional Novel Polymer Electrolytes” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 131, 2014.
2. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt “Nanocomposite Membranes Based on Sulfonated Polysulfone and Sulfated Nano-Titania / NMPA for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells” Solid State Ionics, 255, 2014, 89-95.
3. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt “Preparation of Proton Conducting Membranes Containing Bifunctional Titania Nanoparticles” Journal of Nanoparticle Research 2013 (This article is part of the Topical Collection on Nanotechnology for Sustainable Development)
4. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt “An investigation of proton conductivity of nanocomposite membranes based on sulfated nano-titania and polymer” Solid State Ionics 2013;239:21–27”
5. Ayşe Aslan, Kurtuluş Gölcük, Ayhan Bozkurt, “ Nanocomposite polymer electrolytes membranes based on Poly(vinylphosphonic acid)/SiO2” Journal of Polymer Research (2012)
6. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt “Nanocomposite polymer electrolyte membranes based on poly(vinylphosphonic acid)/TiO2 nanoparticles” Journal of Materials Research, 27 (2012) 3090-3095.
7. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt “Nanocomposite polymer electrolyte membranes based on poly (vinylphosphonic acid)/sulfated nano-titania. Journal of Power Sources 2012;217:158-163. “
8. Zehra Durmus, Hüseyin Kavas, Ebubekir Karaoğlu, Hüseyin Sozeri, Ayşe Aslan, Abdülhadi Baykal, Poly(vinyl phosphonic acid) (PVPA)–BaFe12O19 nanocomposite Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism Vol. 25, Jan. 2012, pp. 1185-1193
9. Z. Durmus, B. Unal, M.S. Toprak, A. Aslan, A. Baykal, “Synthesis and characterization of poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4-triazole) (PVTri)–bariumhexaferrite nanocomposite” Physica B 406 (2011) 2298–2302.
10. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt, “Proton conducting properties of ionically cross-linked poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4 triazole) and poly(2-acrylamido-2-methyl-1-propanesulfonic acid) electrolytes” Polymer Bulletin 2012; 66(8):1099-1110
11. Z. Durmus, H. Erdemi, A. Aslan, M.S. Toprak, H. Sozeri, A. Baykal, “Synthesis and characterization of poly(vinyl phosphonic acid) (PVPA)–Fe3O4 nanocomposite” Polyhedron 30 (2011) 419–426.
12. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt, “Bioinspired Blend Membranes Based on Adenine and Guanine Functional Poly(glycidyl methacrylate)” Langmuir 2010, 26(16), 13655–13661
13. Hüseyin Kavas, Zehra Durmus, Abdülhadi Baykal, Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt, Muhammet Sadaka Toprak, “Synthesis and conductivity evaluation of PVTri–Fe3O4 nanocomposite” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids Volume 356, Issues 9-10, (2010), Pages 484-489
14. Ayşe Aslan, Sevim Ünügür Çelik, Ayhan Bozkurt, “Proton-conducting properties of the membranes based on poly(vinyl phosphonic acid) grafted poly(glycidyl methacrylate)” Solid State Ionics, 180 (2009) 1240–1245
15. Zehra Durmus, Hüseyin Kavas, Muhammet Sadaka Toprak, Abdülhadi Baykal,Tuba Gürkaynak Altınçekic, Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt, Sedat Coşgun, “l-lysine coated iron oxide nanoparticles: Synthesis, structural and conductivity characterization” Journal of Alloys and Compounds 484 (2009) 371–376
16. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt, “Development and characterization of polymer electrolyte membranes based on ionical cross-linked poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4 triazole) and poly(vinylphosphonic acid)” Journal of Power Sources 191 (2009) 442–447
17. Ayşe Aslan, Sevim Ü. Çelik, Ünal Şen, Resul Haser, Ayhan Bozkurt, "Intrinsically proton-conducting poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4-triazole)/triflic acid blends", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 54, No. 11, Apr. 2009, pp. 2957-2961
18. Ayşe Aslan, Ünal Şen, Ayhan Bozkurt, “Preparation, Properties, and Characterization of Polymer Electrolyte Membranes Based on Poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4 triazole) and Poly(styrene sulfonic acid)” Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 156, 10, B1112-B1116 (2009)
19. Sevim Ü. Çelik, Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt , "Phosphoric acid-doped poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4-triazole) as water-free proton conducting polymer electrolytes", Solid State Ionics, Vol. 179, No. 19-20, Aug. 2008, pp. 683-688
20. Ayşe Aslan, Ayhan Bozkurt “As an Alternative Membrane: Functional NanoParticles/Polymer Composites Membranes for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC)” Advanced Materials Research Vol. 716 (2013) pp 98-102
- Third Cycle (Doctoral):
- Second Cycle (Master's):
- First Cycle (Undergraduate):