Assoc. Prof. Dr.
- +90 (262) 6053083
- Web page
- Chemical Engineering, 138
- Areas of interest
- Molecular Photodissociation Spectroscopy, Pulsed Laser Spectrometers Computational Chemistry for macromolecule-ligand non-covalent interactions
17.O. Tayfuroglu, A. Kocak* and Y. Zorlu;"In silico investigation into H2 uptake in MOFs: combined text/data mining and structural calculations"; Langmuir, Just Accepted
16.A. Kocak*;"HBGA binding modes and selectivity in noroviruses upon mutation: A docking and molecular dynamics study;Journal of Molecular Modeling, 2019, 25, 369
15.M. Yildiz* and A. Kocak;"Computational Interrogation of the human norovirus-host cell interactions faciliated by A-type antigen";Sakarya University Journal of Science, 2019, 23,1056-1065
14.A. Kocak* and M. Yildiz;"Molecular dynamics studies of the norovirus-host cell interaction mediated by H-type1 antigen";Trakya University Journal of Natural Sciences, 2019, 20,19-26
13.M. Yildiz* and A. Kocak;"Molecular dynamics of HBGA blocking human IgA antibody and escape mechanism in noroviruses";Journal of Computational Biology, 2019, 26, 964-972
12.H. Kandemir, A. Kocak, S. O. Tumay, B. Cosut, Y. Zorlu and I. F. Sengul*;"Experimental and theoretical studies of carbazole-based Schiff base as a fluorescent Fe+ probe";Journal of Turkish Chemistry,2018, 42, 221-236
11.H. Yilmaz*, A. Kocak, M. Dilimulati, Y. Zorlu and M. Andac;"A new Co(III) complex of Schiff base derivative for electrochemical recognition of nitrite anion";Journal of Chemical Sciences,2017, 129, 1559-1569
10.A. Kocak* and M. Yildiz ;"Docking, molecular dynamics and free energy studies on aspartoacylase mutations involven in Canavan disease",Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, 2017, 74, 44-53
9. A. Kocak*, I. Erol, M. Yildiz and H.Can;"Computational insights into the protonation states of catalytic dyad in BACE1-acyl guanidine based inhibitor complex";Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, 2016, 70, 226-235.
8. A. Kocak*, H. Yilmaz, O. Faiz and O. Andac;"Experimental and theoretical studies on Cu(II) complex of N,N'-disalicylidene-2,3-diaminopyrıdıne ligand reveals indirect evidence for DNA intercalation";Polyhedron,2016, 104, 106-115.
7. M. A. Ashraf, C. W. Copeland, A. Kocak, A. R. McEnroe and R. B. Metz*;"Vibrational spectroscopy and theory of Fe2+(CH4)n (n=1-3)";Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2015, 17, 25700-25704.
6. A. Kocak, M. A. Ashraf and R. B. Metz*;"Vibrational spectroscopy reveals varying structural motifs in Cu+(CH4)n and Ag+(CH4)n (n=1-6)"; Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2015, 119, 9653-9665.
5. W. L. Pearson, III, C. Copeland, A. Kocak, Z. Sallese and R. B. Metz*;"Near ultraviolet photodissociation spectroscopy of Mn+(H2O) and Mn+(D2O)"; Journal of Chemical Physics, 2014, 141.
4. A. Kocak, Z. Sallese, M. D. Johnston and R. B. Metz*;"Vibrational spectroscopy of Co+(CH4)n and Ni+(CH4)n (n=1-4)";Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2014, 118, 3253-3265.
3. A. Kocak, G. Austein-Miller, W. L. Pearson, III, G. Altinay and R. B.
Metz*; "Dissociation energy and Electronic and vibrational spectroscopy of Co+(H2O) and its isotopomers";Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2013, 117, 1254-1264.
2. J. S. Daluz, A. Kocak and R. B. Metz*; "Photodissociation studies of the electronic and vibrational spectroscopy of Ni+(H2O)";Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2012, 116, 1344-1352.
1. G. Altinay, A. Kocak, J. S. Daluz and R. B. Metz*; "Electronic and vibrational spectroscopy of intermediates in methane-to-methanol conversion by CoO+";Journal of Chemical Physics, 2011, 135.
- Third Cycle (Doctoral): 2010-2014 University of Massachusetts-Amherst
Second Cycle (Master's): 2008-2010 University of Massachusetts-Amherst
2005-2007 Ondokuz Mayıs Üniversitesi*
First Cycle (Undergraduate): 2001-2004 Ondokuz Mayıs Üniversitesi
2000-2001 Kahramanmaras Sütçü İmam Üniversitesi*