- +90 (262) 605 13 68
- Business Administration Building, Z20
- Areas of interest
- Graph Theory, Combinatorial Design Theory
- Detailed CV
- Uluslararası Akademik Yayınlar (Yazarlar alfabetik olarak sıralanmıştır)
- Y. Buyukcolak, D. Gozupek, S. Ozkan,Equimatchable Bipartite Graphs, DGMT, 43(1) (Jan 2023) 77 - 94. (SCI-E)
- C. Caliskan, S. Miklavic, S. Ozkan, P. Sparl,Efficient Domination in Cayley Graphs on Generalized Dihedral Groups,DGMT, 42 (3) (May 2022), 823 - 841.(SCI-E)
- Y. Buyukcolak, D. Gozupek, S. Ozkan,Triangle-Free Equimatchable Graphs, Journal of Graph Theory, 99 (3) (March 2022), 461 - 484.(SCI)
- Y. Buyukcolak, D. Gozupek, S. Ozkan, Edge-Critical Equimatchable Bipartite Graphs, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, book chapter (March 2020).
- C. Caliskan, S. Miklavic, S. Ozkan,Domination and Efficient Domination in Cubic and Quartic Cayley Graphs on Abelian Groups, Discrete Applied Math 271 (Dec 2019), 15 - 24. (SCI)
- S. Kucukcifci,C.C. Lindner, S. Ozkan, S. Yazici,Maximum Packing of Inside Perfect Eight Cycle Systems,Australasian Journal of Combinatorics 75 (1), (Oct 2019), 146 - 157 (ESCI)
- Y. Buyukcolak, D. Gozupek, S. Ozkan,Minimum Reload Cost Cycle Cover in Complete Graphs, Networks, 74 issue:3 (Oct 2019), 274 - 286.(SCI).
- Y. Buyukcolak, D. Gozupek, S. Ozkan, M. Shalom,A Simple Extension of Dirac's Theorem on Hamiltonicity, Discrete Applied Math, 252 ( Apr 2019), 10 - 16.(SCI)
- U. Odabasi, S. Ozkan, Uniformly Resolvable Cycle Decompositions with Four Different Factors, Graphs and Combinatorics, 33 issue: 6 (2017), 1591 - 1606.(SCI-E)
- D. Gozupek, S. Ozkan, C. Paul, I. Sau, M. Shalom,Parameterized complexity of the MINCCA problem on graphs of bounded decompasibility,Theoretical Computer Science, 690 (2017), 91 - 103.(SCI)
- M. Laffin, S. Ozkan, “Characterization of the (3,r)-regular graphs”, Utilitas Mathematica, 100, (2016), 221 - 236.(SCI-E)
- J. Asplund, D. Kamin, M. Keranen, A. Pastine, S. Ozkan,On the Hamilton - Waterloo Problem with triangle factors and C_3x factors, Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, 64 no: 3 (2016), 458 - 474. (ESCI)
- U. Odabasi, S. Ozkan,The Hamilton - Waterloo Problem with C_4 and C_m Factors,Discrete Math., 339 (2016), 263 - 269.(SCI)
- J.L. Goldwasser, A.J.W. Hilton, D.G.Hoffman, S. Ozkan, Hall’s Theorem and Extending Partial Latinized Rectangles, Journal of Combinatorial Theory - Series A, 130 (2015), 26 - 41.(SCI)
- M.S. Keranen, S. Ozkan, “The Hamilton-Waterloo problem with 4-cycles and one factor of n-cycles”, Graphs and Combinatorics, 29 (2013), Issue 6, 1827 - 1837.(SCI-E)
- M.S. Keranen, D.L. Kreher, S. Ozkan, “Uniform two class regular Partial Steiner Triple systems”, Journal of Combinatorial Designs, 20 (2012), Issue:3, 161 - 178.(SCI)
- S. Ozkan, “Generalization of the Erdos-Gallai inequality”, Ars Combinatoria, 98 (2011), 295 – 302.(SCI-E)
- S. Ozkan, C.A. Rodger, “Hamilton decompositions of balanced complete multipartite graphs with primitive leaves”, Discrete Math., 310 (2010), 1965 – 1973.(SCI)
- S. Ozkan, C.A. Rodger, “Hamilton decompositions of graphs with primitive complements,” Discrete Math. (Anthony Hilton special issue), 309 (2009), 4883 – 4888. (SCI)
- Popüler Bilim Yayınları
- S. Ozkan, "Latin Kare İnşa Etmek (Constructing Latin Squares)", Matematik Dünyası, 4 (2004), 17 - 21.
- S. Ozkan, S. Kucukcifci, "Tasarımlar (Designs)", Matematik Dünyası, 4 (2004), 28 - 34.
- S. Ozkan, "Kodlar (Codes)", Matematik Dünyası, 4 (2004), 35 - 41.
- Kitap çevirileri
- En İyi Matematik Yazıları, Hil Yayınevi, 2014 (Orijinali: Best Writing on Mathematics 2012, edited by Mircea Pitici, Princeton University Press)
- Simpsonlar ve Matematiksel Gizemleri, Kalkedon/Kassandra Yayınevi, 2016 (Orijinali: Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets, by Simon Singh, Bloomsbury-USA 2013)
- Google Scholar Sayfası için buraya tıklayınız.
Ongoing PhD Theses
++Fatih Yetgin,Department of Mathematics, Gebze Technical University
Title: "On the Directed Hamilton-Waterloo Problem"
++Yasemin Büyükçolak (co-advised with D. Gözüpek), Department of Mathematics, Gebze Technical University
Title:"On Equimatchable Graphs and Well-Covered Graphs."
Completed PhD Theses
++Uğur Odabaşı, Department of Mathematics, Gebze Technical University (2016)
Title:"On the Hamilton - Waterloo Problem with Two Cycle Sizes"
Ongoing MSc Theses
++Can Ozan Ataman, Department of Mathematics,Gebze Technical University
Title:"Domination on Circulant Graphs"
Completed MSc Theses
++Halime İlhan,Department of Mathematics, Gebze Technical University, (2020)&lt;/span&gt;
Title: "Domination on non-Cayley Vertex-Transitive Graphs"&lt;/span&gt;
++Zehra Nur Özbay, Department of Mathematics, Gebze Technical University, (2015)
Title:"2-Factorization of Complete Equipartite Graphs with Four and Eight Cycles"
++Melanie Laffin,(co-advisor), Department of Mathematical Sciences, Michigan Tech, (2011)
Title:“(3,r)-regular graphs and Group divisible designs with mixed block sizes.”
++David Kamin, (co-advisor) Department of Mathematical Sciences, Michigan Tech, (2011)
Title:“Infinite class of solutions to Hamilton-Waterloo Problem”
++Oğuz Doğan, PhD thesis,Department of Mathematics, Koç University, (2019)
Title:“Qn-factorizations of Complete and Complete-Multipartite Graphs”
++Eda Yıldız, MS thesis, Department of Mathematics, Yıldız Technical University, (2017)
Title:“Quantum Codes over Eisenstein-Jacobi Integers”
++Emre Ersoy, MS thesis, Department of Mathematics, Yıldız Technical University, (2017)
Title:“On 𝒕-spontaneous emission error designs and related quantum jump codes”
++Aras Erzurumluoğlu, MS thesis,&amp;#160;Department of Mathematics, Koç University, (2011)
Title:“Intersection Problems for Steiner Triple Systems”
- Third Cycle (Doctoral): Auburn University, USA, Mathematics - 2007
- Second Cycle (Master's):
- First Cycle (Undergraduate): Boğaziçi Üniversitesi, Matematik, 2003
Cryptology Instructor - 2007 Summer School
Florida Atlantic University,
Visiting Assistant Professor, 2007-2008
Visiting Assistant Professor, 2008-2011
Editorial Board Membership:
Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics (SCI-E), Area Editor (2018)
TUBITAK 1001 (Project Leader): "Cycle Decompositions of Graphs" (2013 - 2015)
TUBITAK - FRANCE CNRS 2505 Joint Project (Researcher): "Reload Cost Concept in Graph Theory: A combinatorial Analysis" (2015 - 2017)
TUBITAK - SLOVENIA ARRS 2508 Joint Project (Project Leader): "Domination Concept in Cayley Graphs" (2017 - 2020)